Planning?

Creed Bratton

Maintance sheds can be moved, but it is not "easy" as Terpy inmplies.  Not only do you have to factor in the cost of moving all the physical equipment in them, but also the cost of the new buildings, any site work on said buildings, but any increase (or potentiall savings found) in man hours spent moving the equipment stored/worked on in there to another locations in the park.  Its not as simple as it would appear on the surface, its much more complicated.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Just a general note for the future: Cedar Fair parks prohibit camera use in restrooms or changing areas for any reason. Technically, merely using a (camera-equipped) phone in a restroom violates the policy.

(Just don't want anyone getting in trouble and/or being accused of doing anything illicit, since a few individuals caused Cedar Fair to become very strict with this. I know the intention here was good!)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

So, Kings Island is expanding Dinosaurs Alive and renaming it Ohio Harbor?

All kidding aside, I get the feeling we'll still have our leisurely, prehistoric side show at least another season or two.

Cool. I'd love to go through the one at Cedar Point as it's on Millennium Island!  B)

• Like 2