Planning?

Creed Bratton

an extension & make-over on trail of terror???huh.gif

New haunted trail for Halloweekends perhaps? Or maybe a nature trail :lol: "New for 2012, Deerseeker! The worlds first inverted, LIM launched walking path!"

It's definitely a quarter after 2 in the morning. :wacko:

as long as they dont call it deleverance, ill be fine. but one of my co-workers from years past did say i reminded him of ned batey.blink.gif

I'm thinking outside the box here: What if it's a lake?:unsure:

(going off of ds440's idea of placement)

PlanningLake.png

I thought of a retention pond as well, but what would be the purpose? Do you think WS construction would require that if there is no other construction taking place in that area?

PlanningLake.png

I thought of a retention pond as well, but what would be the purpose? Do you think WS construction would require that if there is no other construction taking place in that area?

isnt that a weird shape for a lake or retention pond?

PlanningLake.png

isnt that a weird shape for a lake or retention pond?

Yes, there is that as well. It is not making any sense to me.

It could be a new area but who even knows is could also be a new trail. X base is set to paranormal goverment based themeing. Who knows we could have a new alien contamination theme trail. Only time can tell what will happen. I do expect the park to do something big for there 40th anniversery though.

I've been looking at the diagram and while a new area seems like a great and very logical idea for the park, the shape does not look like an area. If so it looks extremely bottle-necked and unorganized. So this, in my opinion. doesn't look like a new area.

Although I've been wrong before.

I certainly hope you aren't talking about California's Great America for a coaster install. As evidenced in the earnings release last week, they consider Cedar Point, Knott's Nerry Farm, Canada's Wonderland and Kings Island as their four biggest parks.

It's a little late to reply but I was referring to Knott's Berry Farm.

I would love to see the park become like a resort type place like Cedar Point. I know it would be hard though since there isn't a lake.

One could argue it to be a resort. Ex: Great Wolf Lodge, and Kings Island Conference Center. Even though these are not on KI property nor owned by KI. They are considered Kings Island "Lodging".