Planning?

Creed Bratton

Technically, I`m neither. (According to my business card, I am a "Designer.") I`m currently working at a downtown Cincinnati Architecture firm. I eventually hope to be an architect. I need to finish my IDP hours, and take the seven sections of the ARE (Architect Registration Exam). Then I can officially call myself an architect. I have my Bachelor`s of Science in Architecture as well as my Master`s of Architecture from UC`s prestigious College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning. The BSArch is a pre-professional degree, meaning you can`t become licensed with that degree. The MArch is a professional degree. All told, I was in college at UC for six years to get both degrees. If you were to start the program this coming fall, it is now a seven year program (four years under grad, and three years of grad school). But that is likely more than you wanted to know, right?

I have a lot of fun at my job. I mean, I get paid to sometimes design stuff in SketchUp, and create renderings in Photoshop! How cool is that?

• 3 weeks later...

terpy, pick me, pick me!!! :lol:

actually, just me thinking out loud, but if the slogan " your history" was used with the date, and with the area shown in the topography maps being so large. maybe there will be a reincarnation of the wildlife habitat, all of the barns that the animals were kept in are still standing (or at least all i've ever payed attention to).

I just interpret. And long ago I learned to post the truth and let others read past it. As Don Helbig, among many others, well knows, I am waiting to be picked. Hopefully. Then I get to be what I wanted to be when I grow up. Maybe. Will the spring thaw ever come? And last time, the subject topic didn't happen, so maybe this time it will be the directorate. I hope and change.

Terp whose motto is, among many others, always tell the complete truth in public (people will never believe you).

I just interpret. And long ago I learned to post the truth and let others read past it. As Don Helbig, among many others, well knows, I am waiting to be picked. Hopefully. Then I get to be what I wanted to be when I grow up. Maybe. Will the spring thaw ever come? And last time, the subject topic didn't happen, so maybe this time it will be the directorate. I hope and change.

Terp whose motto is, among many others, always tell the complete truth in public (people will never believe you).

Anit that the Truth!!!!!!!. Ive always wonderd why Kings Island didnt pick you as there next PR person :lol:. I wonder what Barb would say to that Terp.

Barb had plenty to say to me back in the day. Whether she was at Cedar Point (where she left to pursue other opportunities) or Great Adventure (where she left to pursue other opportunities) or even Kings Island (where she left to pursue other opportunities).

At some point, many of us....leave to pursue other opportunities....Parks, people, jobs, careers....all change over time...some slowly, some not so slowly. Change or die...'tis reality.

• 4 years later...

I like the XLerator dryers. If you cup your hands just right, it sounds like a screaming Banshee, or a petulant child at any given Walmart checkout.

...and if you cup your hands just right, that Banshee will have more of a mantis sound to it. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.gif

Rougawho?

Terp, channeling TB

• Like 3