Taking out rides

jlopez

I think PKI needs to stop taking out there rides, Its rediculous, it seems like every few years recently they have taken out a ride. Cedar Point never takes out rides, PKI has plenty of room for development, I would hate to see another ride go,like I heard in Rumors frum about taking ot Congo...That would devistate me..I love that ride. Losing a rollercoaster is just almost like loosing someone (maybe not as severe) But If they take out congo then I will be ashamed of PKI. Because then we will only have two water rides left, they already took out King Mills Run, and that other water rise (with boats) I think thats enough. I miss King Cobra.....I was so sad when I found out they took it out. huh.gif

Dude what are you talking about. Your rambling incoherently. Hardly any rides have been removed...especially coasters, when compared to other parks. And Cedar Point?!!!!! they've removed 13 of their coasters. go to rcdb.com and look at the ones they took out.

http://rcdb.com/locationdetail1.htm

And dont get ****y becuase some rides have been taken out. they dont do it to **** you off, they all have legit reasons behind it.

Because then we will only have two water rides left, they already took out King Mills Run, and that other water rise (with boats) I think thats enough.

Technically Kings Mills Run is still there (Wild Thornberries River Adventure), and "that other ride with boats" was Kentons Cove Keelboat Canal.

Dude what are you talking about. Your rambling incoherently. Hardly any rides have been removed...especially coasters, when compared to other parks. And Cedar Point?!!!!! they've removed 13 of their coasters. go to rcdb.com and look at the ones they took out.

http://rcdb.com/locationdetail1.htm

And dont get ****y becuase some rides have been taken out. they dont do it to **** you off, they all have legit reasons behind it.

Im not trying to be mean about it, But sometimes when I think about it its makes me mad, and I dont hate Kings Island at all, I love Kings Island ,I just miss some of the old rides .sorry

Im not a dude..because Im a female (you probably didnt know that,and dont really care,but just tellin yeah.) biggrin.gif

sorry if I made any one mad.

If Kings Island never removed old rides, they wouldn't be able to afford new rides because maintenance would be so high on the old ones. It's as simple as that. Would you rather have SOB or screamin demon? SDATHC or Enchanted Voyage? Bat or Tombraider?

Its quite simple if you think about it. Would you rather keep sinking money into an old car that is held togeth by duct tape? Even if it was you first car? At some point, you have to spend money to buy a new car, that lacks the maintenance issues the old one had. Also, the new car contains enhancements and extras that the old one didn`t have, making the new one better than the old one. It is the same with rides and roller coasters. Sometimes the perks of a new ride force the park to scrap the rides that is old and continually breaking down. Now, just like old cars, there are classics which the park must preserve. Examples would be the Carousel, Scrambler, Eagles and Monster. These are great rides, which PKI has shown they are willing to maintain these classics for generations to come. Heck, Scrambler and Monster are being refurbished for this season.

well....OK...I didnt see it in this way....about maintnence and stuff....I see...well you do have a point. I just miss some of the old rides

like King Cobra, King Mills Log Flume, and a few others. I havnt been around too many defunct rides though ,Im only 14, but I was around long enough to ride them tons of times. I never went to Kings Island when they had flight commander and The Bat.