2011 Rides Guidebook? Rides Employees, I need help.

skaterboy22101

You need to have all your paperwork finished and ready to turn in when you go to your scheduled processing time. And make sure you have all the required identification with you. I was confused my first year and didn't bring enough ID. Thats a problem when you live in Indianapolis. :P

EDIT: What ride are you working this year?

You need to have all your paperwork finished and ready to turn in when you go to your scheduled processing time. And make sure you have all the required identification with you. I was confused my first year and didn't bring enough ID. Thats a problem when you live in Indianapolis. :P

I'm working Flight of Fear.

Now with my processing, I was planning on bringing all the paperwork, my state ID, my social security card, and my birth certificate. Am I missing anything?

A birdie Told me that you can Process Starting This Friday but it depends on the Dept not all Depts are Processing at the same time. Congrats to those who got a Job for the 2011 season.

BTW Congrats Zach on the Job See you at FOF this season.

I'm working Flight of Fear.

Now with my processing, I was planning on bringing all the paperwork, my state ID, my social security card, and my birth certificate. Am I missing anything?

Sounds like you have everything you need. I'll have to pick up a shift or two with ya this year at FoF. I've always wanted to work that ride. It's one of the few I haven't gotten around to yet.

Processing does start this week, but one can not simply show up like in years past. Make sure you schedule your processing time and approve your Background check (if 18 or older) online on the employee site before making the trip to the park to process. They will not let you in to process if you have not scheduled a time. That being said, go ahead and fill out all of your paperwork, sign and date everything. If you have everything filled out when you hand it to the HR person the quicker you can finish. You should only need you State I.D. and Social Security Card, but bring the Birth Certificate just in case. Better safe than sorry. Show up clean shaven and grooming standards compliant because once you finish everything, your picture will be taken and you'll get your park I.D. Congrats on the job Skaterboy.