New Park Map Teaser

KILateNighter

• 2 weeks later...

i really don't care about what type of map it is, but i will be disappointed if there is something extremely wrong, kind of like top thrill dragster and it's downward spiral being opposite of what it is in real life.

i can understand having a ride like Vortex drawn wrong, especially with all of the track that lays close together, but to mess up one of the most basic ride layout amazes me.

i really don't care about what type of map it is, but i will be disappointed if there is something extremely wrong, kind of like top thrill dragster and it's downward spiral being opposite of what it is in real life.

i can understand having a ride like Vortex drawn wrong, especially with all of the track that lays close together, but to mess up one of the most basic ride layout amazes me.

It's funny you mention The Vortex because it wasn't until last season when I was waiting in line waiting for Diamondback that I started looking really close at the map. I must have just glossed over The Vortex's rendering in the past because the lack of loops and corkscrews is pretty darn obvious lol

I believe the area from the photo labeled "planning" is also covered up... Just a random thought. I know maps sometimes have "coming soon" or "New Attraction in [insert year here]" over the area a future attraction, so who knows...

Thats what I had in mind. Just a little teaser for us?

i was wandering around the Kings Island website and in the science and math days workbooklet there looks to be a 2011 map of the park?

it has the WindSeeker and Dinosaurs Alive included but no Son of Beast. i don't know if it will be the new map or just an updated map they quickly put in the workbooks?

just found it interesting.

i was wandering around the Kings Island website and in the science and math days workbooklet there looks to be a 2011 map of the park?

it has the WindSeeker and Dinosaurs Alive included but no Son of Beast. i don't know if it will be the new map or just an updated map they quickly put in the workbooks?

just found it interesting.

I can confirm this. Very interesting! Great find!

I really don't care for that rendering of the park...makes it look rather bland in a way. Hopefully it's a little more spiced up than

that when it's finally released. Also, notice how they GREATLY exaggerate The Racer hill, but Diamondback looks like thin licorice? I don't know...maybe I'm being too picky, it's just a map after all. huh.gif