Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

Whatever this new attraction may be, I'm not expecting much theming. (sorry to disappoint the dino-hopefuls here) And if by chance it is themed; I expect it to slowly deteriorate in the next few years. Because we ALL know how good Cedar Fair is about theming..

Am I expecting something exciting? No. Its far to late in the off-season to start building something significant in size. (Unless there is already construction going on that they haven't been showing us?)

I think that an Intamin water ride similar to Shoot the Rapids but Dino themed could fit most of the clues. "Turn back the clock on thrill" could also refer to the keeton keelboats. The only thing that doesn't fit is the timeline if this __________ is to be open in 2011.

It now says "test - Don test run - Do Not Publish!"

Well on the main website on the banner... if you look in the right hand corner you see something that looks like teeth or something of a creature... So who knows... Maybe they are just leading us to one thing and actually are doing something else. But I do believe it has something to do with the images they have on the area by the X-base becasue the picture they have of it on the teaser page has trees marked and it seems to fit pretty well but thats what I think >:P

Hmm....now the picture of the trees seems to be gone! At least it is when I click on it.....

And also, does anything actually specifically say that whatever this may or may not be will even be OPENING in 2011? Or does it just say they'll announce something in 2011? Wow, that was a rambley post....

This may be me reading too far into it, but I could swear Don says "worlds largest animatronic dinosaur" around 20 seconds. Watch the video again and try to see it from his mouth movement. I would almost bet that he AT LEAST says dinosaur.

^it will be announced March 18th, and as someone mentioned, the video is titled "...what's coming in 2011." that's probably not them trying to be sheisty.

Now above the video it says:

"Website URLs are so easy to change...and put in whatever you'd like"

Click change in this phrase on KI's website here and it brings you here!

I was about to say the same thing. Now they are just playing with us. At least now we have another picture to reference....for now.

I was about to say the same thing. Now they are just playing with us. At least now we have another picture to reference....for now.

They are playing with US as that phrase KI said was what one of the members said HERE!

Not trying to point you out Diamondback FOF but your phrase on post 178 made KI's website! :)

I spy someone using Windows 7! How do you like it so far? I have Vista on my laptop, and all the computers at work are still on Windows XP.

Not to hijack the topic or anything!

Not to butt in on you converstaion but all my computers use 7 and it is 100x better than Vista which I don't like.

Not to hijack the conversation as well, but I use Windows 7 and LOVE it.

But seriously, I'm loving these clue type things we keep getting! Its annoying, but I love it at the same time! I feel like they are totally screwing with us, while simultaneously giving a select number of us hints. Idk about some of you, but I'm going to be mashing my refresh button for the next couple of days!

They are playing with US as that phrase KI said was what one of the members said HERE!

Not trying to point you out Diamondback FOF but your phrase on post 178 made KI's website! :)

Wait, I'm kinda confused since those links no longer take you to a valid thing (I get an error message). What happened?? And I feel REALLY special I made it to their website!! :D hahaha

^^^Ahhhh okay. That's kinda funny hehe And I can still get to that pic. On the teaser page under pictures, there is the one of the trees and then a small box with a red x (like an image is missing). When I click the red x it opens the photo viewer thing that site uses and the mud pic pops up

^^I second that!!

^that made me laugh :)

Guest TombraiderTy

Just to archive what's been posted already, before the park deletes or changes it up...

43435344.jpg

URL: http://www.visitkingsisland.com/_upload/galleries/mud_photo_gallery/mud_1.jpg'>http://www.visitkingsisland.com/_upload/galleries/mud_photo_gallery/mud_1.jpg

87305404.jpg

URL: http://www.visitkingsisland.com/_upload/galleries/dino_photo_gallery/mud_2.jpg

91634571.jpg

URL: http://www.visitkingsisland.com/_upload/galleries/dino_photo_gallery/mud_3.jpg

As you can see, it seems the park let slip (purposely or by accident, I don't know) "dino_photo_gallery" in the second picture. It has since been changed, however.

Guest TombraiderTy

Also the fence in the third and newest picture appears to be the fence in the spot of the former Laser Tag Dome.

img2689bf.jpg

I do not believe there was a gap anywhere in this fence, meaning the hole in the newest picture was recently added. A hole would typically be added to gain access through the fence, for construction- or whatever other reason- on the other side.