Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

The teeth in that jaw bone look more like shark teeth than reptilian teeth.

Shark tooth = http://upload.wikime...shark_teeth.jpg

Crocodile teeth = http://www.izintaba....odile_teeth.jpg

Most dinosaur teeth resemble those of a crocodile or alligator, thus bringing me to believe by the shape of the teeth pictured are more like those of a shark.

I know this was previously pointed out but, where can you see the jaw bone? I have looked and looked yet I can not find it.

They haven't hyped it up. You have.

This whole board has. Don lit the small match. You guys are adding gallons and gallons of gas to it.

Not the whole board...

What ever the new ride is they are digging deep in the woods behind The Racer. I do wonder if this has to do with a record.

LP or 45?

Terp, just observin'

Could this be an alligator/crocodile themed ride?

For some reason, I like this idea! :D

Regardless of what is announced, there is a staggeringly large chance that this will be an overwhelmingly negative place to be on Friday

Exactly what I've been thinking since last week.

It just better be something good, Or i will be mad at KI for hyping it up.

Yep, perfect example of what goodyellowkorn said!

I'm not even going to try to predict what all this could mean. I'll just sit back and enjoy all the speculation. But I do think this has nothing to do with SoB.

Ride Sally Ride!

Maybe the red shipping container contains new SOB trains for if it's getting the Texas Giant treatment?

I'm not saying it is or isn't Son of Beast related (actually, I'm just enjoying reading everyone's opinion. I have no idea what this is all about, but I don't think it's anything big. [Especially if it's for 2011]. I figure, if I don't speculate, there's nothing to be disappointed about.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but trains are usually one of the last things to arrive. Even then, I wouldn't expect them to come in a shipping container like that. If it is Son of Beast related, it could be steel, but then again, I'm not sure that would come in a container either.

I really think KI is trying to get us excited for the coming season, which is under 50 days away. I don't think it'll be anything important at all, it's just a fun way to make the off season interesting. I started reading these message boards a lot when there were rumors of XFlight being relocated to KI, mainly because I was looking for new clues to see if it would indeed land at our park. It's just a fun way to help us pass these few weeks.

Could this be an alligator/crocodile themed ride?

For some reason, I like this idea! :D

Regardless of what is announced, there is a staggeringly large chance that this will be an overwhelmingly negative place to be on Friday

Exactly what I've been thinking since last week.

It just better be something good, Or i will be mad at KI for hyping it up.

Yep, perfect example of what goodyellowkorn said!

I'm not even going to try to predict what all this could mean. I'll just sit back and enjoy all the speculation. But I do think this has nothing to do with SoB.

Ride Sally Ride!

I also thing that it might be alligator/crocodile themed. On the teaser website, the picture in the back is a swap.

Hello, this is my first post on KICentral. I have a username of the same name on the other site. But it's not as active anymore so I came here. On the teaser 2 Don looked up in the sky and freaked out and ran away. Sticking the Dinosaur theme, I think it a pterodactyl themed flying coaster possibly.

I will only make one observation...did you notice how the park didn't choose "Kings Island's #1 Fan site" to "hype" this news...we had to find out about it elsewhere. :(

(And I won't even comment on the lack of excitement from the mods...out wait, I did.)

I will only make one observation...did you notice how the park didn't choose "Kings Island's #1 Fan site" to "hype" this news...we had to find out about it elsewhere.

Yea. How evil of them to actually use their own website.

(And I won't even comment on the lack of excitement from the mods...out wait, I did.)

That's two observations, liar.

Haven't been past CSF (B&M plant in Batavia) in a couple of weeks...last I saw there was blue track sitting outside. I only live 10 minutes from there so I'll have to swing past and see if I see anything that may give us a hint.

There is a very good possibly that come 3/18 there may only be an announcement of an announcement, and leave us all with more questions than answers.

Oooooooh wouldn't that be cruel!! "Hey everyone, I'm so glad you could make it! As to this announcement, KI will be announcing the new attraction for 2012 on August 18! We hope you all can make it back in five months :) " hahaha

All the information that has been coming in, this is the only attraction I can think of that seems to fit without complication...

Vekoma Raging River Safari

Also, keep in mind that multiple attractions might be released this Friday.

I think that looks like it would be fun....and could fit what we have!

The teeth in that jaw bone look more like shark teeth than reptilian teeth.

Shark tooth = http://upload.wikime...shark_teeth.jpg

Crocodile teeth = http://www.izintaba....odile_teeth.jpg

Most dinosaur teeth resemble those of a crocodile or alligator, thus bringing me to believe by the shape of the teeth pictured are more like those of a shark.

I know this was previously pointed out but, where can you see the jaw bone? I have looked and looked yet I can not find it.

On the main page of the KI site, it is in the top right corner of the mud (before the mud disappears)

Then what is it doing dealing with Racer?

It didn't look like it was attached to Racer in any way...it just happened to be turned that direction.

Haven't been past CSF (B&M plant in Batavia) in a couple of weeks...last I saw there was blue track sitting outside. I only live 10 minutes from there so I'll have to swing past and see if I see anything that may give us a hint.

For some reason, I REALLY feel like we aren't getting a B&M :P