Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

One can only wonder...someone said something about a pterodactyl earlier in this thread. Maybe a dive machine? Diamondback proved to be a huge hit for the park and I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to go back to B&M for another coaster.

All the information that has been coming in, this is the only attraction I can think of that seems to fit without complication...

Vekoma Raging River Safari

Also, keep in mind that multiple attractions might be released this Friday.

I think that looks like it would be fun....and could fit what we have!

There is simply no way that I can see current CF management giving the go ahead to any sort of attraction involving live animals unless those animals crapped money.

Maybe the red shipping container contains new SOB trains for if it's getting the Texas Giant treatment?

If I was a betting man I would put my money on WS parts being in that container. Motors, mechanical and electrical equipment, etc.

Just think of the bag of pieces you get when you buy a product that says "some assembly required." In the case of WS, it is full assembly required.

One can only wonder...someone said something about a pterodactyl earlier in this thread. Maybe a dive machine? Diamondback proved to be a huge hit for the park and I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to go back to B&M for another coaster.

A dive machine does not take up too much space and the park has nothing like it.

Indy Guy, I am dying here. Just the thought of a guy spilling out the pieces to WS (like building a model car back in the day) Huhhhhh which part goes where, and how much can I build without the instructions. I would like to know how profitable KI was last year as it compares to other parks CF owns including Cedar Point. That will tell the tale on who gets capital expenditures. I saw on a previous post that someone indicated that when a park gets a coaster they tend to sign on for more than one, so does anyone know what the DB contract said? Kings Island and this site have been running my day as of late so please make the announcement already.

Maybe it can be the new B&M coaster design that's opening up in Gardaland called Raptor. I believe raptor has a splashpool too. Call it Terrordactyle.

Indy Guy, I am dying here. Just the thought of a guy spilling out the pieces to WS (like building a model car back in the day) Huhhhhh which part goes where, and how much can I build without the instructions. I would like to know how profitable KI was last year as it compares to other parks CF owns including Cedar Point. That will tell the tale on who gets capital expenditures. I saw on a previous post that someone indicated that when a park gets a coaster they tend to sign on for more than one, so does anyone know what the DB contract said? Kings Island and this site have been running my day as of late so please make the announcement already.

I wonder if the instruction manual is in about 4 different languages like some are you get at the store? laugh.gif

At lest this is a short wait compared to what it could be! cool.gif

I dobut the red shipping container holds WindSeeker parts.

If it did, then why would it be used as the banner for the announcement page briefly?

Oh sorry, I never saw that. I stand corrected if that is the case!

I believe, and hope that t is intimidator 305!! This is my first time to KIC, but this is what I think it could be. If you look at the plans and you look at the layout of intimidator it has abut the same layout.

If it did, then why would it be used as the banner for the announcement page briefly?

I believe, and hope that t is intimidator 305!! This is my first time to KIC, but this is what I think it could be. If you look at the plans and you look at the layout of intimidator it has abut the same layout.

I don't think that will happen, But it might.

OMG! I know, right?!

They're so totally gonna ship all of I305 to Kings Island!!!

A dive machine does not take up too much space and the park has nothing like it.

I completely agree with that. Although, maybe a little too costly, keep in mind they are also spending 5Million on WindSeeker.

^^The background on the teaser page on KI's website was a red shipping container and there is a picture of said red shipping container under the photos tab on that page.

Link: http://www.visitking...k/mud/index.cfm

I'm also going to say that I think this for a project that is NOT going to open until 2012. I think they are making the announcement for whatever is coming now because construction is going to be easy to see from WindSeeker and Racer. It just seems like, even if it were just a walk through attraction, there is way way too much to get done before April 30th unless this is "Hiking Trail: The Ride."

And that Red Container is sitting at the edge of the parking lot by the South Entrance to KI. It also appears to be sitting next to a newly poured concrete mat (at least I don't remember it being there) that may be related to the items in the bottom left of the picture. If I had to guess it contains a sign of some sort that will be put up sometime after 3/18/11.

Edit: Is anyone who knows willing to identify the gentleman in the picture holding the map - name and role at KI?

Maybe it can be the new B&M coaster design that's opening up in Gardaland called Raptor. I believe raptor has a splashpool too. Call it Terrordactyle.

Could be possible. I could see it fitting.

X-Raptor