Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

^^"Make no bones about it that.." is a saying meaning "There's no doubt that..". So I don't think they mean whatever creature this is themed after willl literally have no bones, and besides snakes DO have bones. :lol:

They used that saying, Make no bones about it that something big is coming to Kings Island. To say, there is no doubt that something big is coming to Kings Island. They also used it as a pun since bones, fossils, and Dinosaurs all go hand in hand...

they didn't "just make" Planet Snoopy, it was just re-themed. it's also not the world's largest kids area, it's "the world's best" kids area.

i could see it being something like avatar brought up. the thing is the park has so many different loose ends right now (well, actually that's just because of enthusiast' posts) that some of us can't think straight.

With the crate pic, It says on it "DK6"

Does anyone know what that means?

I saw that DK and thought Discovery Kingdom, as in Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

Did SFDK have anything dino related that they recently got rid of?

Gator, adding fuel to the fire, fanning the flames...

Burn Baby Burn

Ride Sally Ride

With the crate pic, It says on it "DK6"

Does anyone know what that means?

I saw that DK and thought Discovery Kingdom, as in Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

Did SFDK have anything dino related that they recently got rid of?

Gator, adding fuel to the fire, fanning the flames...

Burn Baby Burn

Ride Sally Ride

I don't think they had. I goggled DK6 and came up with some odd French power thing. It probably means nothing.

Well atleast we know it's a Dinosaur related and maybe reptile attraction... But whattt hahha :P I don't agree with people saying its going to be a 2011 attraction because it seems only back in Jan they just started planing and it seems more logical for them to start working on it or have a small portion done maybe this seasion but all of it I don't thinks so... then again that might be all there is a T-rex hahah

Two things I have to say. First, the 300' crane is NOT behind The Racer where Action Theater is. On the webcam, it's to the left side of the WindSeeker site in front of Racer. Secondly the mystery attraction has nothing to do with King Cobra, any other snake, or The Bat. Look at the third picture, it's a T-Rex foot.

Since when did snakes have clawed feet and bats have scaly skin :blink:

Well atleast we know it's a Dinosaur related and maybe reptile attraction... But whattt hahha :P I don't agree with people saying its going to be a 2011 attraction because it seems only back in Jan they just started planing and it seems more logical for them to start working on it or have a small portion done maybe this seasion but all of it I don't thinks so... then again that might be all there is a T-rex hahah

Well we know it is going to be some sort of reptile, and yeah this have to be for 2012 unless its really small.

DK might not even be related to the ride, this shipping container has obviously been used several times before, some other company half way around the world could have wrote that for all we know

Yea, i just think the shipping container is there for looks. To show that something was in there, but now its out!

^Well not to get all First Testiment BUT Snakes did have have feet before God cursed them to wallow in the mud.

But scientists agree that soemtime snakes did have feet

I was actually referring to snakes of today, since the King Cobra was mentioned. I know about the Old Testament on Creation, but this isn't the place for me to get into that. B)

Maybe DK means Donkey Kong.

That it Donkey Kong the ride yay.

In other news anyone else get the feeling that teaser video 1 is shot out of sequence? I get this feeling because:

1. There is 6 beaks in a minute and half video

2. the back ground on the computer changes 3 times.

3. Doesn't seem to flow, but that may be due to the censors.

Also another thought, Helbig tries to show us a clip of the attraction, why would they show us a clip of a walk through attraction?

I love how this topic has grown 24 pages since I posted about 2-3 days ago, gotta love an enthusiast related community. I am sure everyone else has the same assumption I do for the most part, something of a Dinosaur obviously by the claws and the eye.

Guys...it's coming 2011. On twitter, they said "WindSeeker isn't the only thing new coming to Kings Island this year....details announced Friday." :o

I guess anyone holding on to any hope that this is a coaster can let go of it now.

Guys...it's coming 2011. On twitter, they said "WindSeeker isn't the only thing new coming to Kings Island this year....details announced Friday." :o

I guess anyone holding on to any hope that this is a coaster can let go of it now.

That's not true. Because of the WindSeeker construction, they could have been hiding the fact they've been building something else!

Justin, just raising his hopes.

Well, there goes the idea for an announcement of a possible new 2012 ride.

Although many will be disappointed, any new attraction for the park benefits everyone-whether they believe it or not.