Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

You know the dragon speculation could be very true, dragons have scales and talon like feet so it could be a roller coaster or something to do with dragons. There were also flying dragons, and fire breathing dragons.

Italics added for emphasis

^

were?

I must have missed that day in natural history class?

You know the dragon speculation could be very true, dragons have scales and talon like feet so it could be a roller coaster or something to do with dragons. There were also flying dragons, and fire breathing dragons.

Italics added for emphasis

^

were?

I must have missed that day in natural history class?

Mythological creatures, it is in the greek and roman mythology books.

Dragons..... (sigh)

...now the (great) adventures never end...

Terp, whose great adventures may be more scorching and cyclonic in the future...or not...

due, how does one bend there mind around a scorching cyclone? its enough to make me greatly scream gigantic proportions about monsters & ninjas...

a small bit is telling me that this will happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_UJxuQGXo

...i hope that portion is wrong & we actually do get something.

For some reason I don't think that will happen...haha

Hey! Stop complaining folks! This is quality entertainment.

OMG I TOTALLY agree!! :D

Just saw this on another thread but watch this video very closely from 00:41 to 00:45

Something happening behind The Racer

Hey Thats kinda interesting... What is that crane popping up and down back there? Then again, That looks like its coming up from back by action theater.. Not to the left of Racer like the Magic red line states.. Hmmm...

Its one of those trucks for putting in cement foundations.

As stated, it was a truck pouring cement. It appears to have been in front of Action Theater. But...I wonder what for? Maybe to hold a giant dinosaur or dragon statue...?

[

With the crate pic, It says on it "DK6"

Does anyone know what that means?

I saw that DK and thought Discovery Kingdom, as in Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

Did SFDK have anything dino related that they recently got rid of?

Gator, adding fuel to the fire, fanning the flames...

Burn Baby Burn

Ride Sally Ride

Or something that they got rid of, even if it wasn't dino themed? As it could be rethemed...

Sorry about not making one big post....the board said I had too many quotes haha

Maybe DK means Donkey Kong.

That it Donkey Kong the ride yay.

In other news anyone else get the feeling that teaser video 1 is shot out of sequence? I get this feeling because:

1. There is 6 beaks in a minute and half video

2. the back ground on the computer changes 3 times.

3. Doesn't seem to flow, but that may be due to the censors.

Also another thought, Helbig tries to show us a clip of the attraction, why would they show us a clip of a walk through attraction?

I didn't get the feeling it was out of sequence. I DID, however, notice the breaks and different screen savers and images on the computer. I thought it was just because it took them a while and several takes haha

Maybe it was a joke about "trying to show a clip". That allowed him to "introduce the new logo". Clearly he didn't have a clip because it doesn't exist :P haha

Guys...it's coming 2011. On twitter, they said "WindSeeker isn't the only thing new coming to Kings Island this year....details announced Friday." :o

I guess anyone holding on to any hope that this is a coaster can let go of it now.

That's not true. Because of the WindSeeker construction, they could have been hiding the fact they've been building something else!

Justin, just raising his hopes.

The something else can't be too big, like a coaster, IMO...nothing has been spotted (or at least spotted and mentioned)

How about this dragon too? lol! :ph34r:

irondragon20.jpg

Is that an Arrow Suspended? I doubt it because KI already has one suspended coaster like that...

Sorry about not making one big post....the board said I had too many quotes haha

Maybe DK means Donkey Kong.

That it Donkey Kong the ride yay.

In other news anyone else get the feeling that teaser video 1 is shot out of sequence? I get this feeling because:

1. There is 6 beaks in a minute and half video

2. the back ground on the computer changes 3 times.

3. Doesn't seem to flow, but that may be due to the censors.

Also another thought, Helbig tries to show us a clip of the attraction, why would they show us a clip of a walk through attraction?

I didn't get the feeling it was out of sequence. I DID, however, notice the breaks and different screen savers and images on the computer. I thought it was just because it took them a while and several takes haha

Maybe it was a joke about "trying to show a clip". That allowed him to "introduce the new logo". Clearly he didn't have a clip because it doesn't exist :P haha

Guys...it's coming 2011. On twitter, they said "WindSeeker isn't the only thing new coming to Kings Island this year....details announced Friday." :o

I guess anyone holding on to any hope that this is a coaster can let go of it now.

That's not true. Because of the WindSeeker construction, they could have been hiding the fact they've been building something else!

Justin, just raising his hopes.

The something else can't be too big, like a coaster, IMO...nothing has been spotted (or at least spotted and mentioned)

How about this dragon too? lol! :ph34r:

irondragon20.jpg

Is that an Arrow Suspended? I doubt it because KI already has one suspended coaster like that...

I know that. I was being a smarta** because everyone else was talking about dragons now. First snakes, now dragons. :wacko: