Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

I would think the DK would stand for something like Dinosaur Kingdom.

And look like this:

Hope you all enjoy animatronics.

If they did make it a dinosaur kingdom I would hope that it would look real. Not just stone statues of dinosaurs that would actually be boring just walking through and seeing stone statues of dinosaurs, my son is a dinosaur buff and he would love something that would actually walk and move and make actual dino sounds. That owuld be cool to see.

Ok so I don't know if it's been mentioned yet. I've tried to scan most of the posts in this topic and couldn't find anyone talking about it. But have you guys seriously not seen what the desktop background is on Helbig's computer? Idk but out of all the rides to have as your desktop background why that one? Coincidence? B)

Any sort of walk through attraction would have to be somewhat heavy on scenery/theme/etc and that just isn't something CF does well, or really does that often at all outside of Haunt. At least there are only a few days to wait...

Well I've been watching this Forum for a while now and decided to post for the first time. I have been as exited as anyone but I believe i have some bad news... I live in columbus and at the ohio fair grounds they are having a large Dinosaur exist. I know this would have nothing to with Kings Island but while trying to find information on that I came across this site

http://www.dinosaursunearthed.com/exhibitions/

notice on the main site for this company that makes permanent and tour exhibits they have a direct quote

“In Cincinnati, Dinosaurs Unearthed exceeded our projections by 70% and ended up as the third highest visited special exhibit we have hosted over the years. Overall the exhibition is quite robust in scope and experience.“

this statement and the pictures makes it seem obvious to me that it will be a Dinosaurs Unearth exhibit.

Ok so I don't know if it's been mentioned yet. I've tried to scan most of the posts in this topic and couldn't find anyone talking about it. But have you guys seriously not seen what the desktop background is on Helbig's computer? Idk but out of all the rides to have as your desktop background why that one? Coincidence? B)

You mean the log flume? Didn't really think about it. Who knows it could be a dinosaur version of shoot the rapids for KI.

You mean the log flume? Didn't really think about it. Who knows it could be a dinosaur version of shoot the rapids for KI.

Yes I meant the log flume. Maybe just maybe we are getting a dinosaur themed log flume. It just seemed funny to me that his background was that out of all the things it could be. You'd think it would have been WindSeeker to help promote it. But instead it's a log flume.

Yes it was previously mentioned. What are you getting at with that?:huh:

Edit: nevermind haha question: answered above!

Well I've been watching this Forum for a while now and decided to post for the first time. I have been as exited as anyone but I believe i have some bad news... I live in columbus and at the ohio fair grounds they are having a large Dinosaur exist. I know this would have nothing to with Kings Island but while trying to find information on that I came across this site

http://www.dinosaursunearthed.com/exhibitions/

notice on the main site for this company that makes permanent and tour exhibits they have a direct quote

“In Cincinnati, Dinosaurs Unearthed exceeded our projections by 70% and ended up as the third highest visited special exhibit we have hosted over the years. Overall the exhibition is quite robust in scope and experience.“

this statement and the pictures makes it seem obvious to me that it will be a Dinosaurs Unearth exhibit.

I might be the extreme minority, but I'm not really hoping for a new coaster (although I did post earlier I'd like to see a small coaster, and I still would). I'd love to see something new at KI...and this would definitely be new. I didn't grow up going to Kings Island, so what made me so fascinated with the place was how it was full of stuff I'd never experienced before. One thing's for sure, I've never seen a dinosaur exhibit!

I never did get to ride sob, was it as good as everyone is ranting about?

Yes. Only rode it twice, Best Ride EVER

It was good when it had the 100 ft tall loop on it

I didn't get to ride it with the loop in it sad.gif

I absolutely love the first drop, it really is the best first drop of any wooden coaster that I have ever ridden. The original trains I think rode better than the G trains, although I think I liked the G trains retraints better than the original. I did not like how they restricted your feet.

I never did get to ride sob, was it as good as everyone is ranting about?

It was absolutely the best ever.

SoB ranks somewhere between the Pinto & lawn darts.

Hey! I love lawn darts!

Cory, purposely adding to the pointless posts list, with a serious post.