Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

Who is to say this thread will die after tomorrow?

And, the Dyson dryers fault lies in the fact that because of their design, they do NOT effectively dry your hands quickly. And in restrooms that are as high capacity as Kings Islands, you need hand dryers that are going to effectively dry your hands in a quick manner. And for the record, even Coney Island uses Xcelerators...

I was just imagining a teaser picture.....maybe zoomed in on a toilet seat or a sink. Everyone would start freaking out. ZOMG is that a splashdown for a new B&M dive coaster that's 800 feet tall?!?

Oh and as for the driers.....I can't even count how many times I've seen people just blankly stare at them because they can't figure out how to work the Dyson ones. It's pretty hilarious!

I'm surprised they can't just read the instructions on the front.... Oh well, most people don't. :(

You'd be surprised at the amount of people in the general public who can't follow simple instructions, let alone read them. I work as a massage therapist and I have a little spiel(like the ride ops at ki!) of how to get on the table, what to do with the robe..etc. You wouldn't even believe what some people gather from my simple instructions. Start face up in between the sheets blah blah blah. I come in and they are still in the robe on top of the sheets upside down and face down. I kid you not. Working in the service industry is a wonderful place to experience looooots of different people, that's for sure. LOL! ;)

While reading up on this Dinosaurs Unearthed thing, I found their FB page. I went ahead and clicked "like" and see that KI also likes them.

If this is anything other than a dinosaur unearthed exhibit, I will be completely shocked.

Dinosaurs Unearthed also follows Kings Island on Twitter, and vice versa I'm sure. The writing is on the wall... Son of Beast is getting another 50 ft. added to the lift and the loop is coming back. It will be renamed Son of T-Rex featuring Dinosaur Unearthed animatronics in the queue line. :P

Or it could be a walk-through exhibit I guess... :)

While reading up on this Dinosaurs Unearthed thing, I found their FB page. I went ahead and clicked "like" and see that KI also likes them.

If this is anything other than a dinosaur unearthed exhibit, I will be completely shocked.

Dinosaurs Unearthed also follows Kings Island on Twitter, and vice versa I'm sure. The writing is on the wall... Son of Beast is getting another 50 ft. added to the lift and the loop is coming back. It will be renamed Son of T-Rex featuring Dinosaur Unearthed animatronics in the queue line. :P

Or it could be a walk-through exhibit I guess... :)

If it was part of the que for Son of Beast, or ANY good thrill ride after walking through, THAT would actually be acceptable. But, if it is ONLY a dinosaur walk through, and

nothing more, that will just be incredibly LAME-O! The worst LAME thing about it would be the incredibly dumb marketing approach for it. Making these Jeff Seibert-esqe style

videos making you think it could be something really awesome, and then its just some uninteresting thing that belongs in a ZOO or park next to the Smithsonian Museum,

this is just POOR marketing judgement on someone's part, I have to say! But, I will wait to officially say its a build up to a HUGE let down, until its announced. Maybe we're only

getting the first part of it, and maybe the rest WILL be a new coaster, or some great thrill ride at the end of this themed que thing. Lets just hope. It could be like the former Astroworld

with Dungeon Drop. The que line was really awesome and ended at a pretty fun drop ride!

Also, the same exact marketing tactics were used for Diamondback, what with teaser videos and random pictures. But this isn't a coaster being announced, so it apparently doesn't count.

....wait, I take that back. If it were a family coaster being announced, it wouldn't count either, because it isn't over 200 feet tall and doesn't go over 50 mph.