Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

I'm off to FB to read all the whining and crying. Can't wait to see RaptorGuy make his posts as well.

I don't see what his complaint would be...

It's not an upcharge for a ride, which is all he seems to care about.

Unless he just wants to complain about anything and everything, including the attractions he does not care to visit.

He is somewhere in this thread already I believe. It got to big to keep track of.

Lots of crying on their FB page already. All the coaster nuts are tearing up.

Wow even more chances to get my wallet raped some more. No thanks. I am sure some will enjoy it though. Maybe big families can work second jobs to afford to get in. Yes $5 sounds like it's not much money, but especially with families it is. Parking, tickets, food and drink, etc etc. I don't care that its not a coaster I mean I figured that all along. But once again, way overhyped.

As I said in the poll topic, I think this is a great addition for families, especially given the fact that there really isn't much for younger kids to do outside of Planet Snoopy. My only gripe is the upcharge which I think will keep a lot of people away, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Can't say I am surprised by that part but I think this will be a good family friendly addition to the park.

I agree, I personally think that it could make Kings Island have more of a busch gardens or disney's animal kingdom kind of flavor to the park.

I will DEFINITELY be checking this out and taking tons of pictures . . .

I spend $10 several times a season on a locker and don't think twice about doing so . . . I spend $12 on lunch every time I go and think its a bit much but I still do it. . . I'll go through this at least once to see it and probably more if the theming is as detailed and vast as I expect it will be. If $5 is too much for you, don't do it . . .but this is almost like an additional mini-park, given the size and scope. . . I would also imagine that the park kind of "fell into" the ability to bring this here and therefore its not causing us to "not get" something else . . .

I just wish people could be more positive in general, but that's not why the Internet was created, I guess....

Not interested in paying 5 more bucks, when I can get a nice ice cold drink for the same price.

^Or some time in the family dryer! B)

That's funny stuff! Ya'll are quick!

Maybe a couple of Skyline Chilidogs! I would have said Fresh Cut French Fries but aren't those $6?

I intend to take my 8 yo nephew to the park a lot this year, and I think this could be a fun attraction to go through w/ him once or twice. Now, if I was a parent whose kids wanted to go through this attraction, I would make them work off the fee either around the house or by getting good grades on their final report cards. Of course, it's easy to say stuff like that when you don't have kids.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm going to get on Netflix and marathon the Jurassic Park series. Or maybe watch this film: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=M-5l-gxFd7E

Edit: (@ standbyme - post 1391) Is that where White Castle's meat comes from? :o

Instead of paying, I think I will enjoy this new attraction from a nice comfortable seat on The Racer :)

Oh didn't you know? They are now contemplating an upcharge on The Racer for the view. ;-)

Not to mention the view from that new 301 foot pole in the ground ;)

And according to the video on the parks website, the dinosaurs are "Hand Craved! :lol:

That reminds me of a certain restaurant chain's slogan:

Dinosaurs. What You Crave!

Or maybe watch this film: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=M-5l-gxFd7E

Oh no, please don't! That was a terrible movie!

1. It's been pointed out on this thread already that gas comes from dinosaurs. :D

2. If I do watch that movie it'll be because of all the "Walk The Dinosaur" posts.

Okay? I looked on the website and i cant find anything about it.

You didn't look very hard, it's on the main page, lol.

When you are on the main page, click the banner. It takes you to the part with the pics and videos. It has also been expanded to include info on the exhibit.

I'm pretty ok with the dino thing I'm even a little ok with the fee. Even though you get a whole water park for no extra fee. I would rather them add $3.00 to every ticket which would likely earn more than the extra 5 now. My problem is if this is a permanent upcharge, there's now X base with little way to connect with Coney on that end. Like this whole possibility just got crushed. That is unless this area is a means of a bigger solution, either way I'll make my way through it at least once and might even enjoy myself.

Okay? I looked on the website and i cant find anything about it.

When you are on the main page, click the banner. It takes you to the part with the pics and videos. It has also been expanded to include info on the exhibit.

I dont see that on the page. it just show the pics and vids.