Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

off topic, but how do i become a ride enthusiast? someone who gets paid to ride rides, and stuff?

I know of only two such people. One is Paul Reuben...who claims every ride he rides is the best roller coaster on earth.

The other runs a huge internet site with a club attached, and makes bigtime money on his trips.

You work at it.

But if you think any casual enthusiast is paid to ride rides, you are mistaken.

Oh, well sorry, then. Do you think it could be a whatever coaster (not going to try to spell it again and make you get mad :) )

a. I am not mad.

b. You are new to these precincts. I do NOT comment on parks' plans prior to announcements....which is one reason I may know about such things. I've been at this for a few years...at least one or two.

Seriously? What is up with all the noobs? Do they always come out and ruin the fun whenever an announcement is going to be made?After looking at the Dino Un-earthed or whatever it was called, I got really excited. If that kind of theming comes to Kings Island then I'll be pretty happy.

thanks for the info about the enthusiast thing lol. You are right though we do get paid in some ways to ride the rides, because if we pay to get in the park we get paid for the thrill of it hahahaha hope u understand that.

As far as the new thing that will be announced Friday. I am open to anything the park will do. I heard though that cf was going bankrupt here in a few years or something like that idk how true it is, but if they do who would buy ki and if not what would happen to it.

Cedar Fair is far, far from going bankrupt. If the company sells or chooses to sell some assets in the future, there will be ready buyers for prized assets like Kings Island. Worry not.

ok, lol, like I said I didn't know how true it was.

As for friday, do u think they actually could be working on sob and teasing us with other things making us think it is a dino walkthrough?

Cedar Fair is far, far from going bankrupt. If the company sells or chooses to sell some assets in the future, there will be ready buyers for prized assets like Kings Island. Worry not.

ok, lol, like I said I didn't know how true it was.

As for friday, do u think they actually could be working on sob and teasing us with other things making us think it is a dino walkthrough?

y4j6R.jpg

(credit to whoever originally posted this, I can't remember? Gordon Bombay, thanks Terpy, lol)

If it is this toddler dinosaur thing or whatever people think it will be and the entrance/exit is next to Eurobobbles, I can't imagine trying to navigate that area of Coney Mall with the WindSeeker, Vortex, and AT crowds mixing with a few hundred strollers and wagons and a bunch of crying preschoolers.

I went by the park and took some pictures from the south parking lot entrance. These were taken at about 5:45 tonight.

Mr. T Rex appears to be mounted out there. As others have said it appears to be there to advertise the new attraction, whatever it may be. There was someone working on the tail.

downsize-1.jpg

GatorGirl, Mr. T Rex and the infamous shipping container.

downsize_3.jpg