Something big announced 3-18-11?

Shaggy

This could be an attraction for 2012, we don't know for sure yet.

Reasons why it probably isn't a Dino Trail:

Trail of Terror has a paved trail that runs through those woods where the red outline thing was. So if they were going to make a Dino Trail, wouldn't they just use the Trail of Terror path that is ALREADY there? They wouldn't have to take any trees out either. If that red outline was really for the "world's longest" Dino trail walk through attraction, then it would overlap parts of Trail of Terror too.

All that depends on when it is coming. If it is for 2011, which it seems, a coaster of any kind has to be out the question, unless there has been some serious secret construction going on.

hehe construction without spotting any supports or track during the past couple months. I think that'd be kinda funny...and nearly impossible...

hehe construction without spotting any supports or track during the past couple months. I think that'd be kinda funny...and nearly impossible...

Although focusing attention to a 300' tall swinging ride would make for a great distraction...if a distraction was needed/desired!

Guest rcfreak339

Quick question. Is the King Cobra's sign still at the parks sign shop? Maybe this announcement could be a new King Cobra. :unsure:

fwup2g.jpg

International Restaurant 2008.

Guest PizzaBaby027

I read one post that said 2011 will be the 40th season well I would like to clarify that the upcoming season will indeed be the 39th season! Just wanted to let that be known!

Although focusing attention to a 300' tall swinging ride would make for a great distraction...if a distraction was needed/desired!

haha VERY true! I wonder... :P

Guest rcfreak339

Hey thanks. Last time I was in the International Restaurant, was for the Firehawk construction tour. That wasn't up on the wall then OR I just didn't notice it.

That sign I think was removed at the end of the season, but the King Cobra sign was never in the main dining area. It was located in the room far left if you're climbing up the stairs.