Interesting over night webcam observations

Hendrick

(image deleted)

Edit:

I clearly have no clue how to get a single screen capture of the webcam. When I posted this there were 2 lights out in the woods at the time. If anyone can easily explain how to get a still from the webcam I'd appreciate it.

And no my VCR doesn't flash 12:00!...... What's a VCR?...... Geez I'm gettin' old!

I always hit 'print screen' ("PRTSC") then paste the image onto Microsoft Word. I then crop out the edges around the image and then save it. Then you post it here like you would any othe rpic from your computer

The easier way is to simply right-click on the webcam image and select "Save Picture As..." (IE), "Save Image As..." (Firefox), or something similar depending on what browser you use. Then just give it a file name, hit "Save", and voilĂ , you have a still image.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think KI security cars have lights on top? I also don't recall them being that model of car...

(speaking of KI security cars, did anyone ever notice that they say "Dial 911" on the side? Uh... that won't get you in touch with KI security...)

Actually the Security Cars do have Lightbars on top also little interesting fact. If you press 911 on any phone in the park you get deverted to Kings Islands Command Center ( Should know ive done it as a Employee) Also the the Iffel Tower has a cell phone tower running through it that services the whole park. if you call 911 in the park on your cell the same thing happens. Kings Island has its own Police, Jail, Fire department, and EMS(First Aid),

• 2 weeks later...

I was waiting for an update on these time lapse videos, but it appears that the section of footage in question has been deleted...

Those videos usually don't include the overnight photos. There actually was another one of a police car, and how it looked, it made me believe both are security cars. I'll see if I can find them again.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I caught really two cool pictures yesterday.

Wow, very cool screen grabs!! I can't get the second webcam to show up on my laptop.

OMG... A double rainbow......it's sooo beautiful.....what does it mean?????

"...ALL THE WAY..."