Great Wolf Lodge (Mason)

My family is thinking of doing a one night stay at GWL before the summer. We live very close to it so travel is not an issue and I think my 4 year old would enjoy it. In fact we live so close I am almost thinking of coming home to sleep. I hate sleeping in hotels!

If you have been there, is it worth it? We are not interested in doing any of the additional activities that cost extra. We plan on spending the whole time in the water park though I read the storytime at night might be worth checking out.

Any deals that I am missing? I used the KI Gold Pass code to get a small discount and the lowest nightly rate I could find was $151 (taxes not included - I think it is around $181 with taxes).

Is there a fee for childrens life jackets? A fee for lockers in the waterpark area?

What do you recommend bringing? Anything to avoid? We would probably go home or go out to eat (not at the lodge). Thanks!

^ Lifejackets are free, and so are towels. You can NOT bring in coolers or ANY outside food into the waterpark. No outside drinks unless water. You can not wear a lifejacket unless coastguard aproved. To make sure if your own lifejacket is aproved check the back of the lifejacket, there should be a lable informing you if aproved. No inflatables or toys alowed in the pools. And in the wavepool no googles that cover the nose. Enjoy your stay! :D