'Piranha 3 Double D' Taking Place at Waterpark

From Bloody-Disgusting.com...

"Filming is officially set for the end of May in North Carolina for John Gulager's Piranha 3 Double D, which reteams him with Feast writers Patrick Melton and Marcus Dustan.

This afternoon we got our hand on the first ever plot details: The sequel continues down the path of "ridiculous" as the piranha this time make their way into swimming pools, pipes, plumping and such at a newly opened waterpark named "Wilderness Waters"! The race is on to save the town from these flesh-eating creatures that are leaving a bloodbath in their wake.

In theaters November 23, Dimension Films is working on ensuring a "real" 3-dimensional experience. I want to see even more gore!"

So far, I've found no info as to which park in NC they will be filming. Anyone know?

Never saw the first one, but I hear it's cheesy fun. I would expect no less from this one, especially if it takes place in a waterpark. So many possibilities.