PKIU DAY!

DegenRider

We are going to have a PKIU meetup at PKI on opening day. Heres the plan.

Ok heres the deal. All PKIU members who wish attend may. Its free and easy. I will have a morning meetup and a afternoon meetup. We do not have to hang out all day. Just show up say hi and then if you wish when the gates drop I will head to the flyers. I will offer lessons after I work off my rust. Aaron may show up.

Then around 3pm I will do one more meetup in a location yet to be determined and we can meetup with the afternoon crowd. I will most likely have somthing to say and then we can disperse.

I will need some helpers though. email me if you wish to help.

I may buy some name tags.

Post in the roll call so we can have an accurate attendance.

I will be there opening day, but most likely with a large group of friends from school. I'll stop by in the morning to say 'hi' to everyone, but most likely will already be in a pretty large group for the rest of the day, so I won't be able to go around the park with the PKIU group. But, like always, my plans will probably change at the last second. rolleyes.gif

I'll be there, but not sure of meeting up. I probably won't be there all day or I may be. Of course my main mission is pictures and depending on lighting and such I'll be around on my own to each individual ride as lighting permits. So we'll see.

What day are you talking about,The preview day or the real opening day on April 10th?If its on the 10th I will be there.I was under the assumption that the 10th and 11th were the preview days so I took off work the 10th and 11th.I drive 6plus hours so its not as easy for me to just pop in.Please post the exact date.

So we are meeting on April 9th correct? If that is the fact, I will be in Florida at my beach house, so I will not be able to attend(not like anyone cares),do you think we could try doing in sometime over the summer? there are some benifit going duringthe summer, warmer weather, Boomerang Bay will be open!!!!! Just a thought

We've had pretty successful meeting days for PKIC in the past, and are allowing our members decide if we're having a meeting day on opening day currently. One thing that we've done (and it was mentioned by someone in this thread) has been to have two meeting times, which was pretty successful. We met at 10am and noon since people were complaining that they didn't want to get up early enough to be there at 10. Since opening day is a Friday, I would recommend meeting at noon (for those of you without school or work) as well as around 4:00, which will give everyone an hour and a half or so to get ready after they get off school. Anyway, good luck with the meeting day, and if PKIC decides to roll with it, maybe we can have a joint effort...

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I may be there on Easter, depends on what my basketball schedule is. I should have my trusty camera with me so if you see a kid that's 16, but looks older taking pictures say hi!

Forgot to add in, I'm 6'5" so you probably wouldn't miss me, unless I was standin next to Steve.

If you see a goofy looking kid with really short black hair and a big nose, then that's probably me. I'll wear a blue shirt with a white basketball on the front and the number 4 on the back. I think that's a good enough description. Oh yeah, I'll be there Saturday, and chances are I'll be at The Beast.