email incorrect?

son of beast214

Ah. You bring up the old tale that needs to be described once again. Diamondback is entering its third season, but it is only two years old (2009-2011). The same holds true for the park. This is its 40th season, but the park is 39 years old.

As an aside, Coney Island is celebrating its 125th anniversary this year (1886-2011). However, it is actually the park`s 126th season of operation.

Ah. You bring up the old tale that needs to be described once again. Diamondback is entering its third season, but it is only two years old (2009-2011). The same holds true for the park. This is its 40th season, but the park is 39 years old.

As an aside, Coney Island is celebrating its 125th anniversary this year (1886-2011). However, it is actually the park`s 126th season of operation.

i get ya but it is very confusing.

It appears that the park (or at least the administrator of that page) would really rather certain subjects not be addressed at this time. There could be many reasons for this.

You might want to learn something from this...

Terp, just sayin' (be advised I've been around this business for at least twice as long as many of the posters here are old)

They will not unblock you. I have noticed that whomever is running the FB page for the park has developed a low tolerance for SOB and I don't really blame them.

They will delete any comment that does NOT pertain to the topic of their post. Keep making those comments and they will remove you.

Edit--Just noticed that the Troll Spray worked.

This thread was originally about how the recent Kings Island Newsletter said the park was opening for its 40th season April 30th. Not to be confused with their 40th anniversary which is next year. I do not know the exact reasons for why Son of Beast214 is banned but I would assume it has something to do with the fact that just about every post he made was related to Son of Beast being closed, were poorly formed grammatically (TOS violation), etc.

The conversation about Facebook is because the same user Son of Beast214, now banned from KIC, was blocked from Kings Island's Facebook page, for presumably similar reasons.