Camden Park Opens May 7

Mark your calendars...

West Virginia's Oldest, Finest and Largest Amusement Park Opens Saturday, May 7, 2011.

Surprises await on the Lil Dipper, the Whip...and the gift shop, arcade...

And there's more.

Be there and see for yourself! :)

This is my hometown park. Nice park with a lot a classic rides. Camden Park's Big Dipper was my very first coaster.

Sigh, another park that I need to figure out a way to attend. It would be on any route that I take to reach the parks in VA. Gonna have to plan a road trip some day.

Depending on where you are coming from, to attend the parks in VA, just jump on Rt. 64 east and keep going.(Rt. 64 is easily accessible from Camden Park). I believe it took 3 hrs. to hit Kings Dominion. From Huntington WV, hit 64 east and there is just one junction to turn north from 64 to KD. Mapquest it to find the exact route.

If you have any questions, message me and maybe I can help. I live 30 mins. to the park.

I live in southern Ohio across the river from Huntington, WV. Huntington is where I work.

Sigh, another park that I need to figure out a way to attend. It would be on any route that I take to reach the parks in VA. Gonna have to plan a road trip some day.

Depending on where you are coming from, to attend the parks in VA, just jump on Rt. 64 east and keep going.(Rt. 64 is easily accessible from Camden Park). I believe it took 3 hrs. to hit Kings Dominion. From Huntington WV, hit 64 east and there is just one junction to turn north from 64 to KD. Mapquest it to find the exact route.

If you have any questions, message me and maybe I can help. I live 30 mins. to the park.

I live in southern Ohio across the river from Huntington, WV. Huntington is where I work.

I spent 4 years in Virginia Beach, VA. From here to there involves 2 major roads, Bluegrass Parkway and I-64. :)

Sadly during that time visiting parks was never on my mind. I kick myself now because I could have spent a lot of time at KD and BGW :( Not to mention all the times I drove past Camden.