Server Errors

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I haven`t been on KIC much today, busy doing house related stuff and watching the Reds loose. I`ll keep an eye out and see if anything else develops and/or I run across anything tonight. I`ll keep everyone updated.

What type of errors are people getting? It often helps to diagnose the problem by the using the error that is reported.

So were you on the forums when you were getting this error, or another page in the site? I still have yet to see any errors this evening.

Yup, I guess that I forgot to mention that rather important detail. It was occuring on the forums, but now all seems well. Maybe there was a lot of web traffic to the web server this afternoon?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@KICentral.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.KICentral.com Port 80

This is the message I keep getting. It is happening a lot when you click the thread links.

Thats what I got too:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@KICentral.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.KICentral.com Port 80

I still have yet to encounter any issues so far when I have been cruising KIC. And I have been using both my laptop, as well as the computer here at work while at lunch. No issues.

I agree though, it does seem somewhat suspect given the lower than usual post volume right now.