Server Errors

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been having a lot of trouble getting on the site on both of my computers...a little bit ago, the site was running in a VERY low-tech mode on my laptop. Now, it's having trouble loading. Sometimes I just get an error message.

I have alerted Dane to the issue, and he is looking into it. I still have yet to experience the error. Although, I haven`t been on the site much the last two days. Been busy between my real job, going to a Reds game, and then this evening I was down at Coney training new ride operators...

I have experienced no errors what so ever today, yesterday, or any day for that matter.

I was saying that same thing until about 6 this evening, lol.

Could it be a issue with people using the new IE9 that just had it's final release within the last few months

Nope, I'm having this same problem on Firefox.

I know that Dane is aware of the issue. He may have already fixed it my now. I sent him a text message early this evening about the issue. He said he`d check it out when he got home. I just got home myself from the dress rehearsal of Ovo by Cirque Du Soliel.

By the way, it is a very awesome show and well worth $45 to see. The show runs about two hours (two and a half if you include the thirty minute intermission).

Sigh...it's doing it again.

If this is, as I suspect, bandwidth limitation on the server, THIS site had THREE users onboard right before this happened...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@KICentral.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.KICentral.com Port 80