Evidence of Paramount Still Around?

Creed Bratton

I searched for anything like this and nothing popped up.

So looking around the park has anyone seen evidence of the Paramount years?

For example, at Backlot Stunt Coaster on the "advance" station (as of last season) you could see the Italian Job: Stunt Track face plate on the drive box. Side note--at Kings Dominion there is also a IJ:ST faceplate on the transfer track drive box.

What have you seen?

Kings Dominion has lots of things still Paramount!!! I was there 3 weeks ago went in to the main shop on I-Street lots of the price tags had Paramount parks um FAIL!!!! I bet you I can still find 20 things at KI that still say Paramount!!! thats if you know the park very well im talking Back areas to.

Guests don't see back areas....and there is no apparent reason Cedar Fair, with its limited capital funds, should be changing anything just to omit the Paramount logo in the back areas that it doesn't absolutely have to.

Its amazing what you can see from Kings Dominions Tower Terp :).

lol-ing at the Action Theater picture.

There is a lot of behind scenes things as pkiboy said. A lot of the maintenance trucks have partial PKI logos on them still.

Anything else?

Edit: I just remembered on top of the Drop Tower queue house, the Drop Zone paint scheme is on there.

If you look closely on the maintenance trucks you can see where they have peeled off the Paramount Mountains, very clearly actually. Someone has already mentioned it but White Water Canyon still has the old cutout of the mountains on it.

But their local number was always 754 even before Paramount!

Before Paramount, the park shared the local 398 prefix. 754 came along a few years after Paramount bought the park.

Interesting. I figured 754 spelling "PKI" was just a coincidence. Guess not!