Question about Opening Day

mydreamrewrite

does anyone remember going to pki July 26, 2003..It was very crowded that day, the crowdest I ever seen. Is that the busiest month of the year ?

OH ya...i ate a footlong at Skyline chlli and had a swirl bluebery cone before I saw the Nickelodeon show........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.NOT....

IN ALL HONESTY! Who remembers the dates of every PKI trip??

WOW

(dont get offended...I just think its rediculous that many people would remember the exact date of every PKI visit.)

does anyone remember going to pki July 26, 2003..It was very crowded that day, the crowdest I ever seen. Is that the busiest month of the year ?

OH ya...i ate a footlong at Skyline chlli and had a swirl bluebery cone before I saw the Nickelodeon show........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.NOT....

IN ALL HONESTY! Who remembers the dates of every PKI trip??

WOW

(dont get offended...I just think its rediculous that many people would remember the exact date of every PKI visit.)

Thats the only date I went last year.....and if you only go one time you just might remember the day you went. mad.gif

You might not remember the day you went but maybe some people do.

Ya I remember that night, I waited 4 hours to ride Tomb Raider, and it didn't even open, but I got to view the preshow... what a prize.

DUDE! I was right there with you! Waited for a long time just to see the pre-show! And then the Pre-show BROKE in the middle of viewing it and everyone started laughing! Outside in the line, they were selling Hot Choc like crazy! There was a Ride Supervisor (I think) who tried to get the line to do the wave but nobody would play along. She was pretty funny the whole time trying to lighten the mood. Anyone know who I am talking about? She always seems to hang around the newer rides at the beginning of the season.....anyone?