Lady GaGa Amusement Park?

Guest rcfreak339

Guest rcfreak339
SHE’S scared a fair few punters in her time – and now Lady Gaga wants to create her own “Monster Island” theme park.

The 25-year-old has begun brainstorming names for the rides including “little monsters”, “paparazzi”, “roller doll” and “freak mobile”. Sounds very Gaga.

She wants her pet project to be a main attraction in New York and a source said: “Think yellow snakes, aliens and zombies. The plans are still new as she’s just drawn up the ideas and discussed it with a few pals.

“But she wants the theme park to be rock ’n’ roll and bad ass so she is talking to Alice Cooper and wants him to get involved.”

That could be a theme park marriage made in hell because I’m told: “Alice loves theme parks, he’s a big kid at heart. He’ll do anything for Gaga, who dotes on him. They’ll both be in Blighty in mid-May so no doubt they’ll find time for brainstorming.

“Alton Towers approached Alice to do a horror ride so he has plenty of ideas. ”

In fact, Alice will be appearing as a hologram for a Jägermeister event there on May 11.

Freaky.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/04/23/lady-gaga-gears-up-for-theme-park-115875-23080197/

What a truly awful idea, this is hilarious.

Uh, no....more like a Brit version of the National Enquirer...most things they publish have a gem of truth in there...somewhere...

Oh like this article? http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/04/25/lady-gaga-has-backstage-meltdown-of-charlie-sheen-proportions-115875-23085019/

is this gem the size of a skittle?

anyway, theres very little truth to this, an article has yet to put up credentials about the Lady Gaga theme park.

If there was one, who knows, it could be a hit.

I'm not a fan of Gaga (but do admit I get her music stuck in my head from time to time) and don't personally like her art but... it's pretty high caliber in it's own right. I guess I could say the same for Manson but he just makes me feel ill so it's a farther stretch (better music though).

That said, what an amazing theme. I don't like blood and guts anymore but look at Nemesis

If done well (maybe starting small with focus on theming to the point of integrated ride experiences) it could be pretty cool.

I agree though, Gaga needs a Giga... not as much as Hershey though (please,please,please)

Gibson, it sticks in my head too, but so does horrible gangsta rap...

So when Gaga loses her fame, popularity, and money, how much do you think she will sell the park for, and how much will demolition cost?

I don't care...

As long as she is one of the attractions there I am game... I will have to buy an express pass for that! ha

If she is an attraction,I hope it's as a paintball target. I'd be first in line for that one.

You wouldn't be able to tell if you hit her because of all the makeup, so whats the point?

Oh and if she was, that would be a hard shot. Looking at the target for more than 5 seconds would be painful.

If she is an attraction,I hope it's as a paintball target. I'd be first in line for that one.

You wouldn't be able to tell if you hit her because of all the makeup, so whats the point?

Oh and if she was, that would be a hard shot. Looking at the target for more than 5 seconds would be painful.

HA!!!

Glad I was not taking a drink while reading that reply, lol.

I wouldn't care if Gaga just owned an amusement park, but when it's themed after her? Taking it a little too far! But hey, she has all the money in the world. She chooses all the crazy things she does with money.

What's the difference between this and a certain theme park in the mountains of East Tennessee? Just sayin'