Lady GaGa Amusement Park?

Guest rcfreak339

Other than Dolly isn't a side show circus freak, nothing I suppose.

Really..... who wears less make up, or less revealing clothes, or has bigger record sales? I'm not defending the odd little Ga. But parallels can be drawn, especially if she opens a park.

Side Show Circus Freak? A little harsh I think, and I would call her many things, that however is one thing I would not say.

I could be a lot more harsh actually but there are young ones here and some people like her so I was being nice :)

Besides she is a freak and she knows it, nothing really wrong with it. It gives her the attention and albums sales she desires. Plus they say she enjoys listening to a music style that is way different than that which she performs. Gotta love a Maiden fan.

Side Show Circus Freak? A little harsh I think, and I would call her many things, that however is one thing I would not say.

... Gotta love a Maiden fan.

Just so you know, you just publicly stated that you either like or hate her based on what music you are thinking about at the time :lol: or maybe :( All said with friendly intentions, I promise

I think altering your body is freakish and, well... I wouldn't put Lady Gaga over Dolly. Sorry, I've been a Dolly fan since, well before I can remember but I definitely see her as more freaky than Gaga in some ways. Seriously, she looks more freaky to me, what's even filling those things and how can she stand straight? I think sometimes we have opinions and values that contradict each other and we fail to realize or correct it... which is often intentional.

It makes me think of an animal rights saying "it's much easier to hate a rich lady in a fancy fur than a bad ass in leather."

Besides, Gaga land would be a great place for Half Pint Brawlers :lol: (I'm being serious though) and then we could get the... um... yuckiness out of the Festhaus.

... Gotta love a Maiden fan.

Just so you know, you just publicly stated that you either like or hate her based on what music you are thinking about at the time :lol: or maybe :( All said with friendly intentions, I promise

I know, sometimes the things I say don't even make sense to me, lol.