New Kings Island TV Commerical

KILateNighter

In the Gold Pass commercial, I see KD's DT and a wooden coaster that's not at KI. Probably Ghostrider.

The second also has probably the same wooden coaster and Planet Snoopy from a different park (last of which doesn't matter as no rides are shown).

Good job this time CF.

Edit: The second has KI's DT in it, so IDK why they put KD's in on the first one.

I think that is really yet to be seen...its gotten our attention, but we are the people who have made it a hobby (or in some cases jobs/careers) to take notice of such things. We (enthusiasts) are not the target for these adds, as most of us here get to KI multiple times a year and would do so whether the park ran 3 different commercials or 300.

And new management at Six Flags (which includes the old Chairman and CEO of Paramount Parks...who Dick Kinzel could have retained absent a Falfas type episode..whatever THAT means) has greatly reduced the dancing old fool's presence...

Mr. Weber and Mr. Reid-Anderson firmly believe that parks should advertise locally, have individual reputations, and market to their strengths in the local market. This will be the first year that strategy is fully implemented...

^ Good observation it is a forum. And your opinion is to fire the marketing department, for what? Doing their job?

Good night

If you can stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

There has been a lot of uproar lately...

I can stand the heat, but I am a little bigger than that to continue to argue over this.

While I am very pleased with how Cedar Fair has improved KI, I don't like their commercials for either KI or CP. Missing from the commercials is the uniqueness of both parks. And the CP commercials before Cedar Fair bought the Paramount parks used to be first class all the way, especially during the 90's. Now we get this silly Ride Warriers schtick.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a new CP commercial last evening - it shows coasters from other parks! Either that, or CP snuck in a few new rides without telling anyone....or they did paint jobs over the winter!

As much as I hate puns, I really want Fun and Only back. At least it had a catchy theme song.

I have to say though, it is better then an old man dancing to obnoxious music in front of a bus...

Ohhh... I just HAD to!

This SF commercial HILARIOUS!

No, that's creepy and makes me want to hide under my covers for a week.

• 2 weeks later...