Way to start the day.

Dieseltech20

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who went yesterday, did you notice any increase in the price of preferred parking? I know regular parking is up $2 and just wondered if Preferred Parking was as well. Even if it is, it probably doesn't matter to me--assuming of course that your season pass will get you $12 off of the price of preferred parking..

Regular parking is NOT up at Kings Island; on the contrary, it's still $10. Preferred parking, as pointed out above, did indeed go up to $20, though. I'm curious, though, whether you can in fact use a Gold or Platinum Pass to get preferred parking for the difference in cost; has anybody here tried that, and did they let you do that, or do you have to pay full price for preferred parking even with a Gold/Platinum Pass?

For those who went yesterday, did you notice any increase in the price of preferred parking? I know regular parking is up $2 and just wondered if Preferred Parking was as well. Even if it is, it probably doesn't matter to me--assuming of course that your season pass will get you $12 off of the price of preferred parking..

Regular parking is NOT up at Kings Island; on the contrary, it's still $10. Preferred parking, as pointed out above, did indeed go up to $20, though. I'm curious, though, whether you can in fact use a Gold or Platinum Pass to get preferred parking for the difference in cost; has anybody here tried that, and did they let you do that, or do you have to pay full price for preferred parking even with a Gold/Platinum Pass?

Wow. Assuming that you can only get $10 off if you use your pass, that means preferred has gone up a whole $5 from last year. (For Gold Pass holders...and everyone for that matter.) Someone mentioned that KD went up from $10 to $12 for regular parking and that it would obviously be that way at Kings Island this year if they followed the same trend. I'm glad that didn't happen though. If I'm staying across the street at the Resort, I don't bother parking my car at KI even though I can do so for free with my Gold Pass.

I used my gold pass to upgrade to preferred parking on opening day and paid $5 just like last season. I was pleasantly surprised, because I thought they were going to charge the difference between regular and preferred parking, which is now $10.

%3Ca%20href=5683101470_3e5468bcc5_m.jpg">

I used my gold pass to upgrade to preferred parking on opening day and paid $5 just like last season. I was pleasantly surprised, because I thought they were going to charge the difference between regular and preferred parking, which is now $10.

That's exactly what I was wondering as well. Thanks so much for that information and for providing the proof. Although in all honesty I really wish you would have provided the long form parking receipt. :)