Any problems with renewed passes?

raptor

Well, my pass scanned beautifully, and I renewed my KI Platinum Pass online...then again, it's now a KD Platinum Pass. Thanks, again, Joe! It worked!

Terpy, who will not likely have a KI Platinum Pass in the near future...those days soon to be gone with the winds...(and I guess we will see if said KD PP works there! I was told yesterday that Carowinds PPs were not working at KI, but GR was giving their holders tickets for admission (and not accusing the holders of any fraudulent activity! :)).

We renewed Gold passes at haunt last year. After reading about peoples' problems, I called the park last week to confirm my renewal was recognized. I just gave them my name and address and they confirmed my renewal over the phone(513 754 5700). Went yesterday, they worked fine. Still trying to figure out how to use them to make lines shorter!

I had an instant renwed KI PP, had issues with it not scanning at Carowinds on Opening Day, but it worked just find on the Second day of Opening weekend at Carowinds, and Didn't have any problems with it yesterday at KI. My friend has a CP PP, and same thing at Carowinds, but no problem at KI.

^Same here. Renewed my Gold Pass online in October, and it worked perfectly. Next time I'm at KI though, I'll be upgrading it to Platinum in preparation for my trip to Cedar Point in June, so it remains to be seen how well that will work.

There should be no problems at all as long as the customer keeps a copy of their receipt. If they do then any problem can be easily fixed. I always get a receipt for everything just in case.

To jcgoble3, upgrading is an easy process and as long as your current pass works, then your platinum should be fine once upgraded. Just ask the admissions associate to check the pass after it is upgraded and ask for a receipt.

There should be no problems at all as long as the customer keeps a copy of their receipt. If they do then any problem can be easily fixed. I always get a receipt for everything just in case.

To jcgoble3, upgrading is an easy process and as long as your current pass works, then your platinum should be fine once upgraded. Just ask the admissions associate to check the pass after it is upgraded and ask for a receipt.

That will confirm that it works at KI, but I won't know whether it works at Cedar Point until I get there on June 20. There is a history of people reporting on these boards that their KI Platinum Passes failed to work at other Cedar Fair parks. I'll definitely make sure to keep the receipt, though.

I am not for sure on this, so don't quote me on it. I believe that you are suppose to use your pp pass at the park that you bought it from before it will work at the other parks. In 2007, I bought my pass from CP online, because pricing and such was different then, and the best deal was to buy it there and I had just renewed it online from the previous year. I went to KI first and it did not work at either the parking gate or at admissions. Once I went to CP and used it, I had no further problems at KI that year. Just a thought on that.