How Many Season Passes Do You Have?

I have been wondering myself, how many people have season passes to not only Kings Island, but any other parks as well. And for how many years have you gotten said passes?

I myself, believe it or not, have never had a Kings Island pass. But for the pass two years, I have been a proud owner of a season pass at Holiday World. (:

I have four season passes, the first one is my anchor season pass which gets first priority in purchasing and that of course is my Kings Island season pass of 7 years

the others are Universal Studios Dollywood both for 2 years and finally this year I have a Holiday World.

My wish is to purchase a 2 year pass at Busch Gardens Williamsburg which includes all Sea World parks.

One KI Gold Pass...my sixth year in a row to have one! Hard to believe...it's funny, one of my goals going through college was to be able to visit Kings Island a few times a year...and here I am, still going!

I have 2. The Cedar Fair Platinum Pass, that gets me 10 parks. I also have a Dollywood pass this year. Back in the old days, I had a KI, CP and Six Flags pass. But, after CF took over Geauga, I dropped the Six Flags pass and then they bought KI, so I only buy one pass for all of them now.

I have 4 Different Season passes!!

Cedar Fair Platinium pass my pass is from Kings Dominion!!!! Been a KI season passholder since 1998!!

This is my 5th year of being a Six Flags Season pass Holder got my 2011 pass from Great Adventure last fall!!

5th Year of a Dollywood season pass holder!!!

3rd year of a Holiday World season pass!!

prop going to get the busch pass when I go to Texas in August!!

I have several, mostly from Cedar Point from the early 90s clear through 2003. I held onto not only mine but my grandparents as well. I have a few from Kings Island, tho I don't think we started getting passes there till about 2000. I have my grandparents KI season passes from the mid 90s tho, I even carry my grandpas around with me at the park just because it keeps him close. Not really a season pass but close enough, I get a funcard from SeaWorld since when I visit Florida each yr thats pretty much the only park I like to visit.

We have passes from the Beach water park but dunno if that counts here :P

Only a KI gold pass for me. 3rd straight season.

Got a flyer in the mail in late 2008 advertising the $75 gold pass deal, and I couldn't resist. I had a blast that season and renewed for 2010, and of course had to do so again for this season.

Only a KI gold pass for me. 3rd straight season.

Got a flyer in the mail in late 2008 advertising the $75 gold pass deal, and I couldn't resist. I had a blast that season and renewed for 2010, and of course had to do so again for this season.

Glad you did. Had a great time on opening day with you!

I myself, believe it or not, have never had a Kings Island pass.

That IS surprising. Even though I live in Illinois I still get my money's worth with a season pass...I have been getting them since 2000. I do not have any other passes.

I live in Ohio and I Have a Dollywood pass it doenst surprise me one bit lol.

I know 2 people who live in New Jersey and they consiter there home park Dollywood!!!!

My thing is you live once Injoy Life I do!!!