Dinosaurs Alive Commercial

IndyGuy4KI

Out of the 3 KI commercials for this year so far, it's the best. It's all current KI pictures/videos, is creative, and visually pleasing. The bad things are that it seems a little cheap with the dino videos and the dinos also seem too fake, though not as much as I expected. All in all an 8/10.

I`d say that the commercial will definitely pull in people wanting to experience Dinosaurs Alive. I think it is a very well put together commercial, and kind of reminds me of other classic Kings Island commercials (Phantom Theater, and Beast come to mind).

Guest PizzaBaby027

I`d say that the commercial will definitely pull in people wanting to experience Dinosaurs Alive. I think it is a very well put together commercial, and kind of reminds me of other classic Kings Island commercials (Phantom Theater, and Beast come to mind).

Exactly, the voice is sounds the same, almost!!

As you guys saw from the photos, I've already walked through it. They only had about 10 dinosaurs out as of last Wednesday, but it looked pretty sweet as it stood. The whole area is very secluded and they have been doing a great job making it kind of difficult to see what's next on the trail. They have even worked with some natural water features and worked it into the path. Very very neat. I'm telling you guys - this will be a fun one for kids and adults alike.

...and the quote of the day: "All of the scientists think that the dinosaurs were taken out by a meteor, but I happen to know that they were actually taken out by super heroes."

-The 5 year old son of a friend of mine who calls me his best friend. :rolleyes:

I'll spend the $5. I just hope people don't deface and vandalize them. Seeing how they had to paint over the fencing in the queue on DB makes me worry a little.

There will be subtle wooden fences around the dinos along with employees stationed throughout the trail for just that reason.

Dumb question:

How did Trail of Terror hold up during the DA! construction (assuming it's still there)?

Trail of Terror was eaten by the dinosaurs.

I really like that commercial, especially the way the dinos interact with the rides, and DB becoming a dino. Although regarding ToT, I do have to agree with Lord Vader's "NOOOO!!!" Maybe ToT will find a new home, but I don't know where...

One can hope! That was one haunt I absolutely loved...especially seeing high school jocks cower and run with fear!

You and I liked the same things from the commercial! Major kudos to whoever came up with the concept for the commercial!