How crowded today?

lopan

I just had an idea hope you guys and gals like it :-). I was thinking it would be cool to have a thread where each day if someone from this forum is at the park they can report how busy it is that day, just a general idea like letting us know how long DB's line is for example. Anyone game for this idea? Just keep posting in this thread each day i dont mean make a new thread each day :-)

Ride Hopper would give an even better idea. I like the thread idea but, If you have the techbnology, apps would just work better.

I was pretty pleased with CP's last weekend...even though the programmer had the times wrong. It said the park was closed during ERT, maybe someone was guessing based on how many rides were operating :lol:

Today was great. Rode Diamondback 4 times during the ERT, same train the whole time. Ride ops didn't even ask you to get off between cycles, which was nice. Flight Deck was the same way during normal operation hours, guest were allowed to re-ride. Waited two trains for Beast front row mid day. Firehawk probably had the longest line, which was 15 or so minutes, but it was only at one station operation (but two trains). Diamondback was a walk on as well for the majority of the day.

It was pretty cool...walking through the park and random people yelling my name, hehe. The park is busier today than the past few days. Longest wait was 15 min for a front seat on DB.

We are leaving. 90-120min wait for coasters...just waited 20 for viking fury. It is busy. *edit* 9 more buses and 5 tour buses pulled in as we were exiting. Today is a good day to walk around and people watch.

I haven't been yet this year because it keeps raining when I can go (like tomorrow and Thursday). :-(

Don't put to much stock in the weather people with this crazy weather. I almost canceled going Monday myself cause all the local Cincy stations I looked at online said rain most of the day, but for maybe a few hrs. I decided to go and about 11:00 the sun was out till I left about 5:30. I ended up with a sun burn because I was prepared for a overcast day and possible rain not sun shine.

I haven't been yet this year because it keeps raining when I can go (like tomorrow and Thursday). :-(

Don't put to much stock in the weather people with this crazy weather. I almost canceled going Monday myself cause all the local Cincy stations I looked at online said rain most of the day, but for maybe a few hrs. I decided to go and about 11:00 the sun was out till I left about 5:30. I ended up with a sun burn because I was prepared for a overcast day and possible rain not sun shine.

I ended up making the drive and going. Turned out to be a GREAT day! Every ride was a walk on. In fact, I got to ride The Beast three times in a row without leaving my seat. Incidentally, because of the lack of crowds, Beast only had a two train operation. And maybe it was just me, but I felt like the station staff performed better with two trains rather than three.

I wish I could've come out in these last 2 weeks during these dead times. The weather has just not permitted it. With gas being high, I didn't want to take a chance and not have rides open due to storms and such. I plan to go next week and the following week, though.

I ended up making the drive and going. Turned out to be a GREAT day! Every ride was a walk on. In fact, I got to ride The Beast three times in a row without leaving my seat. Incidentally, because of the lack of crowds, Beast only had a two train operation. And maybe it was just me, but I felt like the station staff performed better with two trains rather than three.

How would 2 trains be better then 3? Just curious :)