TR: 5/23 Sunny Dead Day

Ki Man

Went to KI yesterday..had nothing to do and hadn't been since last September or so.

-Rode everything multiple times in 3 hours.

Notable things:

-Flight of Fear...I swear got new seats/grooved pads. Very comfy...insane ride. Probably the best of the day really.

-Diamondback's rattle at the bottom of nearly all the drops, especially right before the TRIM hill make me nervous. The rattle/vibrations suck. KI better take care of this ride.

-BEES. TOO MANY OF THEM! There was a swarm right by the front gate.

-Son of Beast: Still closed haha.

-Playing 'Vertigo' in 'Invertigo''s station. Lame.

Let's see let's see. Vortex was pretty rough in the front seat...got punched in the jaw a few times.

WindSeeker looks a bit more fun in person. But not prepared to wait more than 10 minutes for it.

May upload some photos here soon.

I wouldn't say it was running like crap haha. Still a great ride, nice strong airtime I forgot about. But if you watch the wheels and the contraption there when you go over the tops of hills they shake...looks like the wheels need to be tightened more to the track. I remember seeing the same thing when I worked on the ride...and it rides pretty much the same as it did in 2009 which isn't bad.

Agreed on Diamondback...there is one train in particular that the wheels rattle terribly, feels like the whole thing is going to come apart. Kid and I went Tues at 5pm, left at 7:30, everything was a walk on. Did Diamondback 4 times, Beast, Invertigo, Flight of Fear, Firehawk, Italian Job twice.

Beast was much improved over last year, as was Flight of Fear.

Im glad im not the only one who thinks Diamondback is rough this year!! Honest it was running like crap all last week IMO! It doenst sound like a B&M should!! Glad you had a blast!!

Diamondback was rough last year also. The fanboys won't admit it, but it was....

Agreed on Diamondback...there is one train in particular that the wheels rattle terribly, feels like the whole thing is going to come apart. Kid and I went Tues at 5pm, left at 7:30, everything was a walk on. Did Diamondback 4 times, Beast, Invertigo, Flight of Fear, Firehawk, Italian Job twice.

Beast was much improved over last year, as was Flight of Fear.

They greased Flight of Fear's track, and they made the launch faster. And of course, Beast had all that retracking, it's very smooth now!