Renewal question

WhoDeyForever

Since the Kings Island phone operators don't ever pick up and I can't seem to get a hold of them I thought I would ask on here first before making a trip up to KI. Anyways, I bought a gold pass last year and misplaced it after the season thinking I didn't need it anymore. When I go to renew online for 2011 , it says I need a card number and obviously I don't have that. Is there a way I can get the renewal price still? I'm thinking they could look up my information when I go up there, and they'll just replace the card. Any help? Thank you!

Since the Kings Island phone operators don't ever pick up and I can't seem to get a hold of them I thought I would ask on here first before making a trip up to KI. Anyways, I bought a gold pass last year and misplaced it after the season thinking I didn't need it anymore. When I go to renew online for 2011 , it says I need a card number and obviously I don't have that. Is there a way I can get the renewal price still? I'm thinking they could look up my information when I go up there, and they'll just replace the card. Any help? Thank you!

Assuming that the same rules apply this year that applied last year. Yes, the park can look up your previous season pass history and will give you the discounted renewal price. I worked in admissions last season and I was told by my supervisor to give the renewal price to anyone who had a pass within the last 4 years. Once again, this is what was done last year and I have no idea if this is their current policy.So you may want to keep trying to reach someone by phone.

Thanks everyone for all your help. I did the 0 on the phone line and it just kept me on hold the whole time. Not sure what was going on there today that they couldn't answer my phone call. I planned on going up there Friday so I'll just figure out then.