Tomb Raider on Travel Channel

coasterdudeOH

Just seen it, Infosino and Siebert were on it. That's a tricky ride to film, but they did a good job. I wonder if that's the reason the lights stayed on in the beginning of the ride all last season(they didn't change it back to turn off).

They filmed the ride very well. It was weird seeing Charles on TV. Kinda cool seeing someone who you have met and have their SNES on cable TV. I think it showed waaaay too much US and US:IoA though. I mean, there are plenty other great rides in the east!

And Charles, great job on your interview! I was expecting to see Jeff on it, but not you! That was a nice surprise.

Oh man. That just kind of depresses me. I live in KY, two hours away from the park...maybe two and a half and we left (my mother and I) at 4:30 in the morning and didn't make it. We'd been there a bunch of times before, but missed a turn and didn't realise it until about 45 miles down the road. That delayed us a bit. We were about half an hour off, and when we were almost there, my mom decided we just shouldn't go because it would be sad when we got there and everyone was already gone. I was so bummed out. I had the form and everything.

Dont feel bad, I was working that day and where they showed the person checking bars, I was on the other side of the gondola checking bars!

That and during the interview of that blonde (bad hair day girl) I was sitting outside at greeter!

They filmed the ride very well. It was weird seeing Charles on TV. Kinda cool seeing someone who you have met and have their SNES on cable TV. I think it showed waaaay too much US and US:IoA though. I mean, there are plenty other great rides in the east!

And Charles, great job on your interview! I was expecting to see Jeff on it, but not you! That was a nice surprise.

Thank you Sir! I greatly appreciate the compliment. I was interviewed for 20 minutes...and only got 10 seconds of air time. Oh well, at least I made my national debut. biggrin.gif

On a side note, I'd like to say that I think that it was un-fair to lump PKI and CP in with Universal Orlando. PKI and CP and regional parks with limited budgets. These parks can't compete with Universal Orlando for money, technology, marketing, etc.

In my opinion, the show should've been limited to seasonal parks only.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef aka Charles Infosino

biggrin.gif

I wonder if that's the reason the lights stayed on in the beginning of the ride all last season(they didn't change it back to turn off)

No.....there is definatly another bigger reason that the lighting was changed last season, I can not talk about it, but trust me ther is a good reason. Also...look for more lighting changes this season, I think we will be pleased.