Weird dream I had

HWBeast1039

I had the weirdest dream. In my dream I was walking around Kings Island like normal. Then I looked up, and there was a train going up the hill on Son of Beast. Then, a little bit later, another train was going. A crowd started to gather. Everyone was cheering. It may sound just like a weird dream, but it seemed so real. I saw details that normally aren't in a dream. Am I insane? Was this a dream? Or a premonition? (queue spooky music)

Dreams are interesting. Sometimes a fleeting thought can conjure-up a dream, yet other times no one can seem to figure out where they came from.

I have had dreams of SOB. Mostly they are of me walking the track. Then there was one where I figured out how to make the thing work properly without costing major dollars for repairs.

One of my dreams was so real, I woke-up with great excitment - if you know what I mean! I honestly thought I had been riding the coaster.

Dreams are fun, but I usually try to make mine come true. Unfortunately, in the case of SOB, I don't see this happeneing.

I had the weirdest dream. In my dream I was walking around Kings Island like normal. Then I looked up, and there was a train going up the hill on Son of Beast. Then, a little bit later, another train was going. A crowd started to gather. Everyone was cheering. It may sound just like a weird dream, but it seemed so real. I saw details that normally aren't in a dream. Am I insane? Was this a dream? Or a premonition? (queue spooky music)

Dreams about beloved objects, places or people that are missed returning (or returning to their former glory) indicate a personal victory or success happening in the life of the dreamer. Perhaps you detect two underlying, positive events happening, or about to happen, signified by the two trains? And the cheering crowd: it seems you have a lot of positive, supportive friends and family helping you and/or the events come to fruition?

Just a thought. Cheers!

:)

I once dreamed it was a hot Tuesday morning, and after a busy, steamy Memorial day weekend at KI, I was sitting down and having a cup of coffee, checking out KICentral's forums. There was a topic titled "Weird dream I had", and I had this uncontrollable need to reply with a snarky post...........Oh wait......Nevermind!

Awesome dream! From someone who has lucid and vivid dreams often I have read many dream books and I agree with TB from above.Something that might help with the explanation as well is if you remember if the trains were the originals, the G trains, or something new?

Then there was one where I figured out how to make the thing work properly without costing major dollars for repairs.

I am sure KI would love to hear your dream on how to get it working correctly without major money! Might be worth bouncing the idea off an engineer at the very least?

Awesome dream! From someone who has lucid and vivid dreams often I have read many dream books and I agree with TB from above.Something that might help with the explanation as well is if you remember if the trains were the originals, the G trains, or something new?

Then there was one where I figured out how to make the thing work properly without costing major dollars for repairs.

I am sure KI would love to hear your dream on how to get it working correctly without major money! Might be worth bouncing the idea off an engineer at the very least?

The weird thing about that was, the first time i went to KI was about 3 weeks after SOB closed, so I never got to ride it. I had only seen POV videos, so i never saw what the trains actually looked like. But this dream was so vivid, i remember the trains having a flush, glossy look to them, and the front was smoothly triangular. The next morning I awoke and didn't think it was a dream, and that it actually had happened. I went online to look and realized that it was a dream. I was bummed, but this got me slightly obsessed with the son, so I watched a bunch of Youtube videos and articles and stuff like that. Then, I saw this picture that showed the red train zooming by, and the train was eerily similar to the one in my dream. This was one of the strangest experiences I have ever had. I didn't know who to tell, so I came here :D