Tower Johnny?

xxD3LIRIUMxx

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on Tower Johnny and other hauntings at the park?

I rode The Beast one night, and three or four of us saw red things that looked like eyes. Sure, they could have been lights...in fact they most likely were. The thing is, we'd heard stories before that they were Tower Johnny.

I also heard that the cables are in a shed behind The Beast? Maybe?

What of the little girl on that one ride? My friend swears up and down that he heard her laughing.

Have Heard LOTS of Stories about Tower Johnny..One of my friends that worked at the Park a couple of years ago told me the when he was walking back from The Beast after the Park Closed it was around Midnight or so he said that the Cables on the Effiel Tower were Swinging Violently and it wasnt even Windy outside. My Friend has also told me that walking by The Vortex around Late Night hours is Intensely Creepy he says that you hear all sorts of Weird things.

The part of the story that is true is the fact that someone died climbing the Eiffel Tower when it was closed on I think it was graduation night or something like that. Whether his spirit still resides there is something I would have to see for myself, either in person, or in reliable pictures.

I have several problems with the way the story was told. First of all the doors at the tower automatically lock behind you. Now, to be honest that may have been diffrent back when the incident happened. The second issue is that if he leaned out off the stairs far enough to be injured by the counter-weight, he would have fallen to his death before getting cut in half. The weights are pretty far away from the stair case.

It was our tower, not PKD's. Yes, there are many ghost stories about PKI. Some I think are myths and others I think are true. I have seen a couple creepy things at the park, but like was said before, just walking through the park after closing can be creepy by itself.

Wow, hauntings at PKI are popular. Maybe the admins can think of putting up a permanent article or something explaining the deaths that have occurred in the park and the supposed hauntings that stem from them?

If you search the forums there are several threads already opened about hauntings in the park. Why start another one?

Just for the record... don't say the park isn't haunted till you have to walk the entire park at 2 in the morning by yourself! Or drive the perimeter at that time by yourself. The place is freaky as all get out!

My friend who was sitting next to me on The Beast was the one who pointed the eyes out. It was on the second lift hill I do believe. She said "Sara, what's that?!" and was looking to her left, so I looked over and there were these glowing red things. It was really creepy. When we got off the ride, the other friends who were sitting behind us were like "Did you see those eyes? I'll bet it was Tower Johnny!" I'd heard about him before, but had no idea that there was any connection between him and The Beast.

I never heard about The Racer Boy. I did hear about a little girl ghost in the line for White Water Canyon. Muffled crying and sightings. The red eyes in the fountain...I'd like to see that. It sounds interesting.

There are 3 actual documented ghost stories at PKI. The other's are not anywhere in any documents etc. These arent PKI documents but book's about haunted places ETC. It mentions Tower Johnny which is believe to be the spirit of the guy who in a drunken stuper tryed to climb the outside of the eefiel tower and fell to his death. Inbetween the camground and the parking lot their is a cemetary ( you can see if from the eefiel tower) there is believe to be a girl that haunts that area and the area where they park the trams after closing. She likes to play hide and seek with them. The Beast also has LOTS of sightings but this is believed to be a wayward spirit (this means they just pick a spot to haunt because it seem's cool or they liked that spot when they were alive). The most common hauntings are belived to be caused by sudden or tragic death instead of just wayward spirits. The effiel tower ghost hasnt been heard of in years. The Beast im guessing gets sightings of weird stuff but its just people saying they saw stuff. Havnt heard anything about the cemetary girl either. All of this info was in Haunted Ohio (not sure which book in the series but its one of them). Im sure their are many spirited in pki it is a great family place. I also believe that every building is haunted its just whether or not the ghost wants to be known. wow this is about the longest post ive did on here :-x If anyone has any questions about anything or ghosts just lemme know lol I did alot of research on ghosts etc awhile back so I know alot. Im friends with some paranormal investigators to. I know a couple stories about Cedar Point to if anyone wants to hear them just get ahold of me.

The found some more ghost stories.

Well, I was riding The Beast when it was completely dark, there was even some fog in the woods and it just had a kind of creepy feeling. When we went through the second tunnel, you couldn't even see your hand right in front of your face, but then I saw a whitish/clearish hand right in front of me that came from the left side where I was sitting. Even my friend saw it and it was downright creepy. The only explanation we could come up with was that it had to be Tower Johnny.
Here's the short version of what happened, there is a much longer version, but I've already posted it at another site and it takes a long time to type it all out.

I was walking out of the park on the 4th of july (the day all the storms came in). No one was around me, because the park was closed and since I was sent to WWC, and my parents wanted me home, I didn't have to help clean the ride area. I'm walking out past Wild Thornberries, and just as I'm walking by the elephant, it starts shooting off water. That only goes off when a boat goes by. I look at the ride, and the ride is shut down and no one is at the ride. I look all around Nick Central to see if anyone else saw it, and I was completely by myself. Then I take off like a rocket away from that ride.

Here is more stories, http://www.pki-central.com/forums/index.ph...wtopic=281&st=0

here is somthing I found, if you scroll down to the bottom, it says somthing about tower Johnny.

http://enquirer.com/editions/2001/04/06/KIbox598x938.jpg

if this link doesnt work then go to the cincinnati's enquier website and in the search box , put Kings Island and then it should say "your search for Kings Island found" then click on Kings Island (hours, attractions, and more at Cincinnati's biggest amusement park)...after you click on that a page should come up that says "Kings Island 2001", scroll down and click on Kings Island then and now. when you get to this page its at the very bottom and it talks about things that have happend over the years.

Never heard of that story, revengeofthesmurfs. Where did you read this? You may be referring to an event that happened years ago. Something about a guest sticking his hand into one of the ponds that had lights under the water. The light was unshielded or something and electocuted him. A security guard walking by tried to help and died saving the guest. Not too sure of the specifics though.