Any idea where this coaster is going?

Oldschool75

I was driving 275N from KY to IN and I saw this truck. It was getting off at the Route 1 exit (not sure if he was taking a pit stop, or if his true direction). Any idea what coaster this is or where it's going? Wasn't sure what forum to put this in.

253456_10150187678401486_726856485_7434822_7276297_n.jpg

Nice Find! Look at www.rcdb.com, you could get help from there.

Only B&M I could see being built for 2012 are overseas. All the NA coasters I can find for next year are other manf's. He was heading into Indiana, If it was going overseas he wouldn't be driving from Batavia to Indiana through KY, more 275N in OH to 71N. I forget the trucking company name, but it said Cincinnati, Oh.

It seems like if track was already being delivered then some sort of site work would already be underway. The only places I have heard of that so far are Dollywood, Hershey, and CW (and the work at CW hasn't been confirmed to be for a new coaster). Though this seems to be moving the opposite direction of all those. Can anyone on here confirm what model of B&M track that is?

:lol: ['Dragnet' Music] That looks like a PhotoShop of a Diamondback section being delivered in 2008 (the shadows of the straps appear pinkish-purple on my monitor, as though it was really red covered in blue). Hmmmmmmmm?

Ok just joking, but that's pretty exciting! When you find out what coaster that is, you have a real gem for their fan site!

not too early for a 2012 coaster. Diamondback started going vertical the summer before.

Yet ground work started at the end of the '07 season, particularly the last weekend of Haunt. If another Beemer or any coaster was being planned for 2012, we'd have seen ground work somewhere at the end of last season's Haunt.

Also, that is a VERY nice fanboy rendering of a coaster. It really blends in with the rest of the surroundings in the picture as if it were a professional render.

:lol: ['Dragnet' Music] That looks like a PhotoShop of a Diamondback section being delivered in 2008 (the shadows of the straps appear pinkish-purple on my monitor, as though it was really red covered in blue). Hmmmmmmmm?

Ok just joking, but that's pretty exciting! When you find out what coaster that is, you have a real gem for their fan site!

Its a photoshop. I can tell by the pixels and I've seen a lot of photoshops in my day. ;)

According to you though, this truck was heading away from CW.

That's what I was thinking. Unless he was taking the long way. lol

"Its probably going to Parc Asterix as they are getting a B&M invert of that color for 2012."

That's what I thought at first. But doesn't the Batavia plant only make B&M parts for NA coasters, not European?