Boo Blaster Help

Handbellguy

Hi Everyone - Long-time lurker, First-time poster...

I'm planning a visit on Monday, and it will be my first visit since the change over from SDATHC to Boo Blasters. My body has bad reactions to strobe lighting effects, so I have to be careful with such rides. Before, I knew there was the flash of the on-ride photo just after you leave the loading turntable. However, as long as I knew it was there, I was able to handle it ok. (One flash and it was over.)

So I guess I'm asking 1) is the on-ride photo op still there and in the same place; and 2) Is there any other place that could cause issues. As I looked back at previous accounts, it sounded like the ending infolved strobes, but I couldn't determine for sure. (And incidentally, the on-line disabilities guide on KI's website (from 2010), gives me no warming of strobes of any sort.)

Thanks for your help with the questions.

There are strobe lights in the scene just past the organ scene as well. It is a room full of skeletons. Other then that and the on-ride photo I can't think of any but I'm sure others here will be able to tell you if I missed any. (Sad that I just rode this yesterday and still can't remember if I'm missing any!)