Canada's Wonderland

alexisandrcs4eve

If you have a passport come to this park! By the way, you DO NOT need to ride Sky Rider. Who even invented stand ups anyway? I hate them with a passion, but I of course have to ride them for coaster count. Behemoth was a nice B&M Hyper, but I liked Diamond Back better. It is of the better B&M Hypers around, but not my favorite. Surprisingly, it is much better to sit in the front than in the back. I almost always like the back on roller coasters such as that, but it was a nice change. I love all the flat ride at this park. I wish Kings Island had more than they did.

I also got to go on Wind Seeker there. I GOT TO RIDE IT BEFORE JUST ABOUT ANYONE ELSE! Ha well Anyway Wind Seeker may create some nerves at first because you don't know what to expect, but after that, it really isn't much more thrilling than Zephyr. It just is kinda tall personally I have been on many other more thrilling flat rides and I have no idea who would be scared it really isn't much worse than Eiffel Tower. I think basically after your first time it will be like whatever :P. So, mostly the only roller coaster I really cared for was Behemoth. If you happen to wondering around in Canada take a trip to the park!

How very sad to only ride a ride for a "count."

And some of us adore Sky Rider. It's as close to King Cobra as you will now find.

Not a single word about the park's fine wooden coasters.

Thanks for your report. I hope you enjoyed your trip. Not everything is Kings Island. Celebrate the differences. Variety is the spice of life.

Terpy, trying very hard to be nice.

How very sad to only ride a ride for a "count."

And some of us adore Sky Rider. It's as close to King Cobra as you will now find.

This! I love Skyrider so much more than most of the B&M stand-ups I have ridden. Though I can't say I share your opinion on Wonderland's wooden coasters; they are in serious need of major re-tracking these days.

King Cobra is my favorite stand up coaster. I've been to Wonderland twice ('96 & '97) and I didn't ride SkyRider then because I heard it was a clone of KC, and KC was still around (I didn't ride Shockwave at KD when I went there in '01 for the same reason). I would gladly ride either one of those coasters now!

Wonderland was a beautiful park, I'd love to make it back up there sometime.

King Cobra is my favorite stand up coaster. I've been to Wonderland twice ('96 & '97) and I didn't ride SkyRider then because I heard it was a clone of KC, and KC was still around (I didn't ride Shockwave at KD when I went there in '01 for the same reason). I would gladly ride either one of those coasters now!

Wonderland was a beautiful park, I'd love to make it back up there sometime.

I was excited to ride Shockwave last year because I remember liking King Cobra too, but once the train completed the loop the fun ended. The hill before the helix, for me at least. was one of the most painful experiences on a roller coaster. I could only ride once, which was more than enough for me.

I've heard Wonderland is very nice though. How does it compare to KI?

Wonderland is one of my favorite CF parks. While none of the coasters are exceptional, they are all pretty solid. The atmosphere in the park is very different feeling then any of the state side CF parks we have been to. I look forward to our next CW trip even though that will be in the distant future.