2012 Season Passes

alejandro

Last year, loyalty renewals (for current members last year) was $69.99 and that offer ended on October 31. I remember because I bought mine on the very last day of that deal :-). I don't recall the prices any better than that (again, this was renewal--not for new passes). I think they mailed me a card in the mail to let me know of that offer.

I also thought it was a nice touch that we did not have to stand in line and get our pictures taken again this year----I renewed online and used the card (pass) from last year. Very nice and appreciated.

I also thought it was a nice touch that we did not have to stand in line and get our pictures taken again this year----I renewed online and used the card (pass) from last year. Very nice and appreciated.

Yeah, we figured that out once the lady took our pictures. Then she wasted about 20 minutes trying to figure it out herself. Finally the supervisor came out and informed us that we didn't need to get our pictures taken.

Last year, loyalty renewals (for current members last year) was $69.99 and that offer ended on October 31. I remember because I bought mine on the very last day of that deal :-). I don't recall the prices any better than that (again, this was renewal--not for new passes). I think they mailed me a card in the mail to let me know of that offer.

The price for a new pass was also the same, however, you had to buy it at the park (but, received a free ticket to enter for 2010).

Apparently Platinum passes from Michgan's Adventure and Worlds of Fun don't work at KI either. I had to go to Guest Relations yesterday to get my gold pass straightened out (it had been voided when I reported it stolen along with the other items in my backpack a couple weeks ago), and GR had to print off vouchers for guests who had MA and WoF platinum passes. I find it odd that they're still having problems with passes 5 years after CF purchased the former Paramount parks...