Ahh My Day At KI

ZukoGirl

I had one of the best days I could ever have at Kings Island. Mainly because I have re-CONQUERED my fear of Diamondback. Ah it felt so good to be able to ride like everybody else and have fun. I was very terrified and I will admit with no shame that I cried a little going up the lift hill. IMO I think it's better to shed a few tears than to just stand there and cower in fear. I realized mid drop that it wasn't so bad. From there I was able t o enjoy it. Now I can join the rest of the fans and emerge into riding more confidently. :rolleyes:

The rest of my day went so smooth. I guess I have been in a after glow all day and I still am. I wonder how long it will last? I guess DB has that kind of effect on you. It even feels a little better than how I feel after my work-outs.

Enough babbling. I just feel so happy I wanted to share it with the rest of you. I got to get on almost all of my favorite bad boys plus some. The Beast, Vortex, Firehawk, and Invertigo.

Well I'm off now, but I just wanted to stop by since I haven't been here in a while (college-life). I am on break now and should be able to hang around a little bit more. Au Revoir.