What's Your Favorite Coaster at PKI?

Dan

Call me crazy but I like AA it never has a line and is proably has the best themed track. FOF has the best theming. It may be a kidie ride but it is a great kidie ride. When I was voting i thought wich ride I rode the most and this is my choose. Every time we walk by we ride it becouse it has no wait ever. Just a quick good pick me up.

I voted for top gun it just has such a special place in my heart and when you get up the chainlift in the front and are just slowly mosing around and it just seem's like the track disappears is great. It was honestly a 3 way tie between top gun The Beast and Son of Beast though. I voted for tg because I figured noone else would.

The Beast! definitly The Beast. i love it, especialy at night going through the tunnels so fast that you think either a) the coaster is going to fall apart and youre going to die B) youre going to get hit by something hard because youre going so fast and die or c) youre going to freaking die because its so cool!

• 3 weeks later...

My favortie is Son of Beast. I love the first drop and the double helix, but the best part is the loop. It seems to last forever. Close second is The Beast though. I love The Beast because it gives awsome night rides, is very long, and of course the 540 degree helix, and since it is all in the woods, it is kick :censored: , but once Son of Beast gets some trees, and hopefully some tunnels, it will be even better.