Exclusive Info re: Halloween Haunt Show Casts 2011

Kirk Sheppard

From FansofKiEntertainment.com:

This Haunt season will see the return of Hot Blooded to the International Showplace and the revival of Graveyard Shift in the Festhaus. Kings Island had originally announced a show called “Howlin’ at the Moon” for Haunt 2011, however it is still in development with plans to debut it in the future. Instead, “Graveyard Shift” will be the Haunt show in the Festhaus this fall.

“Graveyard Shift” was part of the summer season 10 years ago at Kings Island. It was performed in what is now Kings Island Theatre and remains one of the most popular summer shows ever performed in the park. It won the IAPPA Award for Best Theme Park Show. Changes and updates are being made to the script to bring it back to life this fall.

From Kevin Brunck: ”Several of our current supervisory staff were around during it’s first run…..we all agreed it would be fun to revise it for it’s 10th anniversary. Several of it’s original cast members went on to bigger things….Marcia Hendrickson, the original “Scare” is currently a headliner in Branson. David Hull, the original “Patch” is curently in the Broadway production of ‘How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying’ and was highlighted on the Tony Awards last Sunday. He was also in the Broadway productions of ‘Wicked’ and the Broadway revival of ‘A Chorus Line’.”

FansofKiEntertainment.com is THRILLED to see this revival and can’t wait for Haunt this year.

For the cast lists for both "Hot Blooded" and "Graveyard Shift", go to FansofKiEntertainment.com

Excited to see Graveyard shift come back. Although it will be interesting to see how the change of venue from the Kings Island Theater to the Festhaus will affect the show.

I`m kind of glad Hot Blooded is back for a third season. I think the show is great, and I still like that water effect!

Didn't get to experience the original Graveyard Shift when it debuted, so it shall be very worthwhile to see it at this year's Haunt.

The one thing that irks me is this - they acknowledge the 10th anniversary of a single show for this year's Haunt, yet they wouldn't do the same for the Haunt ITSELF last year, as it, too, was the 10th anniversary?

"Graveyard Shift" will be the Haunt show in the Festhaus this fall.

I thought the midgets are coming back?

It says on there website: http://halfpintbrawl...com/?page_id=61

as they did use the festhaus last year unless they are going some where else?

And my assumption is that like last year, Graveyard Shift will be performed during the day in the Festhaus on Saturday and Sunday as Ghouls Gone Wild was last year. So, I guess that makes it not a "Haunt" show as much as a "Howl-O-Fest" show.