Plans for '05

RyGuy

^ LOL laugh.gif True DragonLord why do all New Peeps ask the Same Question dont they know we are Fans and or Workers WE KNOW NOTHING!

^ LOL  True DragonLord why do all New Peeps ask the Same Question dont they know we are Fans and or Workers WE KNOW NOTHING!

Thats not what this guy says

MommaBeast:

If you listen carefully to Jeff, his announcements and impromptu talkfests are crammed with CLUES.

This project has been hinted at for awhile now. I'm just quietly watching and noticing little differences here and there in the park.

Are you paying attention?

She/he seems to know something.

If you listen carefully to Jeff, his announcements and impromptu talkfests are crammed with CLUES.

This project has been hinted at for awhile now. I'm just quietly watching and noticing little differences here and there in the park.

Are you paying attention?

I have to agree, if you listen to clues you can gain the insight into

PKI 2005. (The problem is that I don't know where they are).

What will PKI add for 2005?

As for this, Addams Family, Vertical Drop Roller Coaster in Coney

Mall. (I can hope can't I).

Let's be nice to the Newbies, please. Yes, they are going to ask a lot of the same questions. You can just point them in the right direction or to another thread with the same topic. I really hope that it is not a Verical Drop coaster. It simply doesn't do enough for me, and the ride would be too short. PKI really needs a steel coaster with some length to it, other than Vortex.

I have to agree, if you listen to clues you can gain the insight into

PKI 2005.

*recalls two years ago when the released the art concepts to Tomb Raider: The Ride.*

"Hey Miller, * he says, while staring at the concept drawings* its gotta be a floorless coster."