August Announcement?

jdawg1998

Their use of the term "this fall" is very vague. It could either be an August announcement, or they would wait until Labor Day Weekend to reveal their Halloween plans.

I would love to see another kid-friendly maze installed for Howl-O-Fest alongside the one they already have in the Picnic Grove.

As for the big boys' event....I would really rather they upgrade and overhaul the mazes they already have rather than install a brand new one in another location. And using DA! as the new trail is pushing it, seeing as how it would essentially be an extension of the original Trail of Terror. If anything, I'd rather see the props from ToT go over to White Water Canyon to replace Tombstone Terrortory, and the Western attire and props be dispersed throughout Rivertown as a conversion to Ghost Town.

Why are people still questioning this... Kings Island said "We'll be announcing what's new for Halloween Haunt and Howl-O-Fest this fall in August" So I don't think they are planning on announcing a new ride.

Wait, I still dont think I'm getting this. Are you guys saying this "new Haunt Attraction" is the August Announcement? Because thats not how I perceived it?

YES. Someone asked on Facebook if their supposed August announcement was gonna be a new ride. The park said the August announcement will be about the upcoming Haunt attractions.

^Seriously, this guy is back?

i did fix some problem with the new version. i will be more lay back now. as a matter a fact i haven't even posted on a SOB broad yet. i have said little about SOB so far.

This is truly not meant to sound rude or to turn you off of posting here, but a helpful hint on how to be taken more seriously... Work on your spelling and grammar. It's just easier to participate (and be taken seriously) when you do simple things like capitalizing the first word of every sentence and the pronoun "I" when referring to yourself. And when you speak aloud, would you ever say "I will be more lay back now?" Or does "laid back" sound like a more appropriate phrase? These are the sorts of things worth noting, and practicing it will help you appear more professional, mature, and intelligent. If a word looks like it's spelled incorrectly or if you're not sure of the spelling / usage, look it up. You had an interesting point in another thread when you mentioned that antique cars would be a nice addition, but when you spelled it antic, you lose credibility and people ignore your comments.

And could the August announcement be that we're getting a themed Gerstlauer Eurofighter (or something of approximately that size / scale) ready for the beginning of October for Halloween Haunt? Think about that. Really think about it. A six week period in which a haunted ride might be built? Even a "haunted" flat ride would require a structure to house it and visible construction. Even that couldn't happen in a one month period...

You literally said, "this doesn't make since [sic] at all." Why doesn't it make sense that the announcement is just a new haunted house? Why is that unbelievable? That may very well be all that it is. And that would be perfectly lovely.

i did fix some problem with the new version. i will be more lay back now. as a matter a fact i haven't even posted on a SOB broad yet. i have said little about SOB so far.

"SOB broad" Sounds like a mean woman that hangs out in sleazy bars!

As GYK182 eloquently explained, theuseoftheshiftkeyandspellcheckbuttonwillbegreatlyappreciated. It's kind of like trying to read a sentence typed without using the space bar.:blink:

Remember what news organization this came from. I trust WLWT as much as a complete stranger.

Well... The rumors started from what WLWT said but then a quote from KI stated that the August announcement had something to do with Halloween Haunt.