August Announcement?

jdawg1998

It. Is. Not. A. Coaster. :wacko:

You can keep telling people that til there's no dead horse left to beat, but I guarantee the day before the park opens next year there will be at least ONE person still expecting the park to build a roller coaster in time for it to open 24 hours later.

EDIT: I was also about to ask why there were so many people in here until I realized it's the last day of August and no announcement has been made. My bad. :P

Even though the park told us that they never said there would be an August Announcement this topic was left open to allow us to speculate on even the most minute of information coming from Kings Island. It seems these days that Americans have grown fond on speculating about announcements of their various interest to the pass time, such as sport teams, computer gadgets, politics and yes amusement parks. I love the fact that many business use that interest to help promote their products and to build anticipation of interest. Sometimes well get over excited about rumors or coincidence of facts to point us in false hopes, but still we enjoy the mystery of what is coming which we have little control in deciding. So here we are with only minutes to the end of this month of August with no big August Announcement but it has been fun, is it disappointing that we see other parks making their announcements while we sit and wonder if there will be one for us. I say yes but not in a bad way but in a impatient way. The good thing about not getting a form of an announcement from our park at this point is the fact that we still have a whole myriad of options ponder and speculate on.

At this point this topic has run its course and future speculation will be directed elsewhere . Topic Closed