August Announcement?

jdawg1998

Well thanks for sharing Monroe!!!

Hey speaking of sharing I was able to talk with a Kings Island representative tonight and I asked when can the members expect to hear about the rumored August announcement for whats new for 2012. The response was; "Kings Island still has things to announce for this year to be excited about".

I would not put any stock into the WLWT rumored announcement it seems they were told that those announcements are done typically in the Fall and they said August. It seems Kings Island officials are very excited about something for this year still so stay tuned!!!!!

A little less then 9 hours till we find out what Canada's Wonderland is getting! Im excited! Although I doubt I'll ever go there, I think its fun to see what other parks are getting! Apparently this is a record breaker! Hooray Canada! http://www.canadaswonderland.com/2012/ They totally need to announce KI's news soon! Im going crazy!

Diamondback on Steroids. Looks cool.

Lol it probably means nothing and they are just being mean!!! After the Lorem Ipsum blog, I have found out they like to be funny. Although its been 7 days since that post...its about time they do something else. Mysteria could of been it. lol